1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:35
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Did you perhaps chastise Suzianne for writing 'Because there is a difference between talking about a concept someone pioneered and actually quoting them' believing the post had been made by Dive? (And then quickly edited it).

Are you really that wimpy?
    BINGO!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:36
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Sure, but you can't claim ownership of someone else's words, whatever sanctimonious spin you try to put on it.

Oh no! Who would ever dare to argue with someone who uses a phrase like "sanctimonious spin" ?
    So why then so you edit it out?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:37
    @sonship said
    To anyone who wants to be led into the spiritual darkness offered here by Ghost, heed the warning of the New Testament.

[b]"Beware that no one carries you off as spoil through his philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the elements of the world, and not according to Christ.

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. " ...[text shortened]... t him lie there. Just step over and keep on pursuing Christ in faith. The truth is in Jesus Christ.
    Wow!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:402 edits
    @divegeester

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (Col. 2:9)

A question to you:

If all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ will all the fulness of the Godhead CEASE to dwell bodily in Christ at the end of the millennium?

Yes, all the fullness of the Godhead will no longer dwell bodily in Christ ?
    No, all the fullness of the Godhead will forever dwell bodily in Christ even beyond the millennium ?

Which?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:40
    @sonship said
    To anyone who wants to be led into the spiritual darkness offered here by Ghost, heed the warning of the New Testament.

[b]"Beware that no one carries you off as spoil through his philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the elements of the world, and not according to Christ.

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. " ...[text shortened]... t him lie there. Just step over and keep on pursuing Christ in faith. The truth is in Jesus Christ.
    How is me asking you to stop plagiarising other peoples work me leading others into spiritual darkness?!

And should you be abusing scripture in that way?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:443 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

In THIS thread immediately under way, show me your strongest case of me "abusing scripture in that way."

Give me your strongest example.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 09:50
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

In THIS thread immediately under way, show me your strongest case of me "abusing scripture in that way."

Give me your strongest example.
    Here you go, strong example coming up:

You accuse me of leading others into spiritual darkness by flagging up 'your' plagiarism and to support this ridiculous assertion you abuse scripture.

Why would you treat scripture in such an abusive manner?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:001 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

You accuse me of leading others into spiritual darkness by flagging up 'your' plagiarism and to support this ridiculous assertion you abuse scripture.

I use the passage about empty deceit and the elements of the world and your philosophy because it is appropriate. Your parade of red herrings instead of belief in the word of God are just throwing dust into the air as excuse, distraction, grumbling.

Your whining about process and not arguing that what is said is NOT TRUE.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit".

If this truth or not?
    If you don't believe it then say you don't believe it.

God dispenses His life into man by being one spirit with His Spirit and the human spirit.

You believe it or you doubt it ?

You instead put out on a side show about crediting others.
    Many of these things have been taught for twenty centuries.

I am speaking like others who spoke like others who spoke like others on and on down for the last two thousand years of church history.

AMPLE credit is given.
    ADAQUATE credit is given.

And no one will accuse me of not amply and adequately referring readers to WHERE they can read more, both in the Scriptures and in ministry.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:07
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I use the passage about empty deceit and the elements of the world and your philosophy because it is appropriate. Your parade o ...[text shortened]... nd adequately referring readers to WHERE they can read more, both in the Scriptures and in ministry.
    Waffle aside, why do you think it is okay to abuse scripture? You have done it in this thread to bolster up your facetious claim that I am leading people into darkness for daring to flag up your plagiarism and have done so previously when instead of simply apologizing for calling Rajk an idiot, turned to scripture to justify the use of such an insult.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:094 edits
    Oh St. Big Mouth ? Divegeester ??

Have you had enough time to think about an answer yet?
    Remember to give credit then if you're scrambling your Unitarian books to locate the answer.

A question to you:

If all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ will all the fullness [edited] of the Godhead CEASE to dwell bodily in Christ at the end of the millennium?

No, all the fullness of the Godhead will forever dwell bodily in Christ even beyond the millennium ?

Which?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:181 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    To repeat:
    AMPLE credit is given.

You are in darkness.
    Watch.

Ghost, are you a sinner before God ?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:284 edits
    You are in darkness.
    Watch.

See folks how it takes him awhile to answer?

Maybe he's thinking "No, not ME. But the OTHER guy ... the OTHER guy over there, he's a sinner."

That's pitch black spiritual darkness in the heart and in the conscience. He needs the word of God more than citations.

Well, Ghost if you're checking out your Infidel or Atheist websites how to answer a simple question "Are you a sinner before God?" don't forget to give credit to whoever taught you how to reply.

Me?

I'm a sinner before God saved by grace.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:32
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (Col. 2:9)

A question to you:

If all the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ will all the fulness of the Godhead CEASE to dwell bodily in Christ at the end of the millennium?

[b ...[text shortened]... fullness of the Godhead will forever dwell bodily in Christ even beyond the millennium ?

Which?
    As I’ve said maybe 40 or 50 times already, I will answer your questions when you answer mine.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:37
    @sonship said
    You are in darkness.
    Watch.

See folks how it takes him awhile to answer?
    People are at work sonship, they are on vacation, they have other things going on. Furthermore, Goad is not the kind of poster to avoid challenge, unlike yourself who disappears for days at a time when caught in an intellectual pinch.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 12:12
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    To repeat:
    AMPLE credit is given.

You are in darkness.
    Watch.

I don't know, which one of us has abused scripture today?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree