Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Still waiting for you to justify using scripture to support your ludicrous claim that I am leading people into spiritual darkness for highlighting your plagiarism in a thread about that very topic, and how such a use of scripture is not an abuse of the word of God.

Or was the Bible written merely for your personal use to bolster up your ridiculous claims? Perhaps it is you, blatantly misusing scripture that is leading people into spiritual darkness.

I wrote this:
To anyone who wants to be led into the spiritual darkness offered here by Ghost, heed the warning of the New Testament.

"Beware that no one carries you off as spoil through his philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the elements of the world, and not according to Christ.

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. " (Col. 2:8,9)

Just step over. Let him lie there. Just step over and keep on pursuing Christ in faith. The truth is in Jesus Christ.

Could you point the exact words which said gripping about plagiarism was the total sum of your philosophy to be watched out for ?

And "offered here" refers to the whole Spirituality Forum over a long period of you arguing against the Bible, not just this thread.

The comment was about years of your contrarian denial of the Gospel here in lieu of supposedly better human wisdom.

I did say that you distract from the major issues by putting up a noisy sideshow about plagiarism.

As FOR copying without giving credit? What I wrote still stands.

AMPLE credit is given.
ADEQUATE [edited] credit is given.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
5 edits

Ghost,

Or was the Bible written merely for your personal use to bolster up your ridiculous claims? Perhaps it is you, blatantly misusing scripture that is leading people into spiritual darkness.

You're hypocrisy is big. Misusing Scripture I do ??

You're the Atheist showing off your ability to appeal to the authority of the Bible with no thought of it really being authoritative.

There's your abuse of the words of Scripture, like the serpent's abuse ... "Yea, hath God said ... ?"

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Still waiting for you to justify using scripture to support your ludicrous claim that I am leading people into spiritual darkness for highlighting your plagiarism in a thread about that very topic, and how such a use of scripture is not an abuse of the word of God.

Or was the Bible written merely for your personal use to bolster up your ridicul ...[text shortened]... rote still stands.

[quote] AMPLE credit is given.
ADEQUATE [edited] credit is given.
Again, waffle aside, why do you think it is okay to abuse scripture? You have done it in this thread to bolster up your facetious claim that I am leading people into darkness for daring to flag up your plagiarism and have done so previously when instead of simply apologizing for calling Rajk an idiot, turned to scripture to justify the use of such an insult.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
Ghost,

You're hypocrisy is big. Misusing Scripture I do ??

You're the Atheist showing off your ability to appeal to the authority of the Bible with no thought ...[text shortened]... ur abuse of the words of Scripture, like the serpent's abuse ... [b]"Yea, hath God said ... ?"
Again, you have a history of quoting the Bible to bring God into your corner when you have posted something distinctly unChristian.

You should stop doing that. (Along with the plagiarism).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Again, you have a history of quoting the Bible to bring God into your corner ...

Again, monstrous hypocrisy from Spirituality Forum's cute Bible thumping Atheist.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Again, you have a history of quoting the Bible to bring God into your corner ...

Again, monstrous hypocrisy from Spirituality Forum's cute Bible thumping Atheist.
When you have suffered a thrashing in a particular thread you invariably resort to one of two tactics:

1. Cherry pick a bible passage and abusively wrap it around your lost position like a comfort blanket.
2. Say something really unpleasant.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19

God IS in the corner of the saved man.
This is how it happens.

First God wins you over to HIS corner.
Then He shows you that He is therefore now in YOUR corner.

It is not so bad to let Him subdue you and win you over.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said

God IS in the corner of the saved man.
This is how it happens.

First God wins you over to HIS corner.
Then He shows you that He is therefore now in YOUR corner.

It is not so bad to let Him subdue you and win you over.
Heads up. When you call someone an idiot (Rajk) and instead of apologizing, search for biblical quotes to justify calling the person an idiot, then God probably isn't in your corner.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
5 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Heads up. When you call someone an idiot (Rajk) and instead of apologizing, search for biblical quotes to justify calling the person an idiot, then God probably isn't in your corner.

Sometimes I am out of line. Sometimes critics like you don't examine what went BEFORE to stumble me and provoke an ugly remark. Oh no! Rarely, when I lost composure did one of you scolders go back and EXAMINE what was said to me before, to occasion such a memorable pointed remark.

Now, if you go back to that instance, I am pretty certain that what you will see is that I said he ACTED "like an idiot."

Or I think I said he was speaking - "like an idiot."

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Sometimes I am out of line. Sometimes critics like you don't examine what went BEFORE to stumble me and provoke an ugly remark. Oh no! Rarely, when I lost ...[text shortened]... ED [I] "like an idiot." [/I]

Or I think I said he was speaking - like an idiot.
No. You called him an idiot. Last time you challenged this I produced the thread concerned to evidence it. Are you going to request I do so again?

You then posted that you 'might' apologize, but instead came back with biblical quotes to justify calling him an idiot.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

No. You called him an idiot. Last time you challenged this I produced the thread concerned to evidence it. Are you going to request I do so again?

You then posted that you 'might' apologize, but instead came back with biblical quotes to justify calling him an idiot.

Yes, or show me the link where you read it.

And which do you think is more serious?

1.) A Christian loses his temper and calls someone an idiot or acting like one.

2.) A atheist denying God's very existence. Saying also sharing the gospel of God to him is "worthless".

I think both are bad.
I know 2. is worse.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Mar 19

Why do you start threads like this sonship, are you a bit sick in the head?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
4 edits

@divegeester

THIS instead of answering WHICH is not God - the Lord Jesus OR God who raised Him from the dead.

Business as usual ?
Evasion as usual.

Yes, I agree that the saved person believes in the unique Triune God.

What about YOU ??
Don't know. You seem scared to be definite about your belief in the Father - Son - Holy Spirit.

Did you send in your complaint to the authors of The Beliefs and Practices of the Local Churches with a P.O. BOX yet ??

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

THIS instead of answering WHICH is not God - the Lord Jesus OR God who raised Him from the dead.

Business as usual ?
Evasion as usual.

Yes, I agree that the saved person believes in the unique Triune God.

What about YOU ??
Don't know. You seem scared to be definite about your belief in the Father - Son - Holy Spirit.
Stay off of the booze.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19

@divegeester

Noted.

Cowardice to address the question on Romans 10:9 and the unique Triune God.

What else is new?