Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

Believing he is "becoming like Jesus" does not have a good effect on sonship.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
You are in darkness.
Watch.

Ghost, are you a sinner before God ?

See folks how it takes him awhile to answer?

Maybe he's thinking "No, not ME. But the OTHER guy ... the OTHER guy over there, he's a sinner."

That's pitch black spiritual darkness in the heart and in the conscience. He needs the word of God more than citations.
...[text shortened]... give credit to whoever taught you how to reply.

Me?

I'm a sinner before God saved by grace.
I logged out of the site sonship, but nice to see you still deploying that tactic of making out someone is in deep reflection over something you have posted.

To clarify for you. My post about your plagiarism is pertinent to this thread, and is not an example of me leading people into darkness. For you to claim such a thing and then use scripture to support your claim is quite frankly weak and desperate. (Not to mention an abuse of scripture).

F

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
That's pitch black spiritual darkness in the heart and in the conscience.
Would you rather be dead than have Ghost of a Duke's mind?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Here you go, strong example coming up:

You accuse me of leading others into spiritual darkness by flagging up 'your' plagiarism and to support this ridiculous assertion you abuse scripture.

Why would you treat scripture in such an abusive manner?
The wheels seem to be falling off of Sonship’s wagon.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

I am minded of James 1:26:

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Edit: A taste of your own medicine sonship:

'See folks how it takes him awhile to answer?

Maybe he's thinking "No, not ME. But the OTHER guy ... the OTHER guy over there, he's a sinner."

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship

What, still no reply sonship? Why is it taking you awhile to answer?

By your own reasoning you must be thinking "No, not ME. But the OTHER guy ... the OTHER guy over there, he's a sinner."

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
See folks how it takes him awhile to answer?

That's pitch black spiritual darkness in the heart and in the conscience. He needs the word of God more than citations.

Well, Ghost if you're checking out your Infidel or Atheist websites how to answer a simple ...[text shortened]... give credit to whoever taught you how to reply.

Me?

I'm a sinner before God saved by grace.
Wow, that's some serious thinking you're doing there sonship. My words must have really shaken you to the core.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yea man, I'm all shook up. Be careful not to get a crick in your right shoulder, patting yourself on the back though.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

LOL,

Whew. Going to bed to get some sleep around here sure holds some AWFUL significance for some posters.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Okay Ghost, What ya got ?
Something good ?

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

I am so glad James wrote that!

What's your point? My love of Jesus and the word of God is worthless ?

Well, you acted like salvation was worthless to you LONG before I came and started talking to you. No need to use me as an excuse.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
LOL,

Whew. Going to bed to get some sleep around here sure holds some AWFUL significance for some posters.
No more than me logging out of here to go to work.

Did you miss that point?!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Got it. Enjoy your day at work.

Any other grand slams I need to deal with ?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Okay Ghost, What ya got ?
Something good ?

I am so glad James wrote that!

What's your point? My love of Jesus and the word of God is worthless ?

Well, you act ...[text shortened]... worthless[/i] to you LONG before I came and started talking to you. No need to use me as an excuse.
Still waiting for you to justify using scripture to support your ludicrous claim that I am leading people into spiritual darkness for highlighting your plagiarism in a thread about that very topic, and how such a use of scripture is not an abuse of the word of God.

Or was the Bible written merely for your personal use to bolster up your ridiculous claims? Perhaps it is you, blatantly misusing scripture that is leading people into spiritual darkness.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Mar 19
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Did you perhaps chastise Suzianne for writing 'Because there is a difference between talking about a concept someone pioneered and actually quoting them' believing the post had been made by Dive? (And then quickly edited it).

Are you really that wimpy?

Excuse me Sherlock Holmes, but today about 40 seconds ago from me writing right now, is the first time I realized that Suzianne wrote something in this thread.

I haven't even gone back to digest her comment yet.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Mar 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Did you perhaps chastise Suzianne for writing 'Because there is a difference between talking about a concept someone pioneered and actually quoting them' believing the post had been made by Dive? (And then quickly edited it).

Are you really that wimpy?

Excuse me Sherlock Holmes, but today about 40 seconds ago from me writing right no ...[text shortened]... hat Suzianne wrote something in this thread.

I haven't even gone back to digest her comment yet.
Struggling to answer my last post, hey?