This makes foolishness of the Trinity

This makes foolishness of the Trinity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
While it's certainly true that JWs believe in a different kind of Christ to traditional Christians, they do view him as God's agent, through whom sinful humanity can be reconciled with God.

I don't think it can be fairly said that they are Christ deniers, or as Sonship states, the enemy of Christ.
They deny the deity of Christ. That’s what makes them Christ deniers.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
And what are the commandments?

Love God and love thy neighbor.

How well are you doing obeying those?
Notice how shallow and petty you church Christians are. Not once have I ever asked you if you keep the commandments. That is not my concern, and neither can I judge what you do in your private life even if you tell me. That is for the judge Jesus Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Notice how shallow and petty you church Christians are. Not once have I ever asked you if you keep the commandments. That is not my concern, and neither can I judge what you do in your private life even if you tell me. That is for the judge Jesus Christ.
I’m not a “church Christian.”

I’m a Holy Bible Christian.

And that question was rhetorical.

I know you don’t keep the commandments because of the amount of hatred in your heart, which is revealed by how often you insult Christians and bear false witness against them in here.

And you mock praying to God and worshipping God so it’s clear you don’t love God either.

You love neither God nor your neighbor, and you reject the deity of Jesus Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
I’m not a “church Christian.”

I’m a Holy Bible Christian.

And that question was rhetorical.

I know you don’t keep the commandments because of the amount of hatred in your heart, which is revealed by how often you insult Christians and bear false witness against them in here.

And you mock praying to God and worshipping God so it’s clear you don’t love God either.

You love neither God nor your neighbor, and you reject the deity of Jesus Christ.
Again this is the kind of comment that shows up your petty and shallow nature... I guess you cannot help it. I have no idea what you do in your private life and neither do I care to respond to you in kind.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Again this is the kind of comment that shows up your petty and shallow nature... I guess you cannot help it. I have no idea what you do in your private life and neither do I care to respond to you in kind.
You’re extremely abusive to people on here with your insults, name calling and bearing false witness. That’s a fact and that reveals your heart.

And you mock people who pray and worship God.

I couldn’t care less what you do in your private life. But if you think for five seconds I believe you turn into a kind, loving person when you log off of here, you’re sadly mistaken. Your heart’s your heart and it’s the same when you’re on here as it is in real life.

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
You’re extremely abusive to people on here with your insults, name calling and bearing false witness. That’s a fact and that reveals your heart.

I couldn’t care less what you do in your private life. But if you think for five seconds I believe you turn into a kind, loving person when you log off of here, you’re sadly mistaken. Your heart’s your heart and it’s the same when you’re on here as it is in real life.
Wait, wasn't your last account banned here for abusive trolling?

Hang on, I'll go check with Russ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said

Im flattered. You must really care about me to notice so much. I have to apologise .. I dont care neither do i want to know anything about you, neither do I care to comment on you. All I know is that you are Romans 1009 and Im not impressed .. sorry.

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Im flattered. You must really care about me to notice so much. I have to apologies .. I dont care neither do i want to know anything about you, neither do I care to comment on you. All I know is that you are Romans 1009 and Im not impressed .. sorry.
Arguably the most abusive poster this forum has ever known. (And rightly kicked off it).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Wait, wasn't your last account banned here for abusive trolling?

Hang on, I'll go check with Russ.
Whatever

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Im flattered. You must really care about me to notice so much. I have to apologies .. I dont care neither do i want to know anything about you, neither do I care to comment on you. All I know is that you are Romans 1009 and Im not impressed .. sorry.
Whatever

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Arguably the most abusive poster this forum has ever known. (And rightly kicked off it).
Are you done debating substance?

Didn’t fare too well, did you? 😉

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Whatever
What, no denial?

Probably for the best. Amusing though to see you accusing others of trolling and abuse.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What, no denial?

Probably for the best. Amusing though to see you accusing others of trolling and abuse.
I’m here to talk substance. You can believe whatever you want about me. Makes no difference to me, skipper.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What, no denial?

At least the man has a conscience and accepts the truth about his past

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
At least the man has a conscience and accepts the truth about his past
Looks like you’re done debating substance too. Let me know when you and skipper want to talk substance again. Otherwise 👋