This makes foolishness of the Trinity

This makes foolishness of the Trinity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Thats it? Its no wonder you have no credibility around here because you willfully and deliberately set out to deceive people. Jesus was one with the disciples too. The 12 disciples were one as well. That certainly does not make them equal. A man and his wife are one. Nothing in there suggests equality or being one and the same entity

... Holy Father, keep through th ...[text shortened]... ne, as we are.[/b](John 17:11 KJV)

You are like a horse with a broken foot, useless and lame.
Yes throughout all of eternity the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit have enjoyed this relationship with each other. We were created in God’s image, marriage was to be our becoming one with another husband and wife. We see in Jesus prayer we too are to join in this relationship with God, so hearing the words I never knew you is something we never want to hear, because we had more important things in this life than God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
Yes throughout all of eternity the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit have enjoyed this relationship with each other. We were created in God’s image, marriage was to be our becoming one with another husband and wife. We see in Jesus prayer we too are to join in this relationship with God, so hearing the words I never knew you is something we never want to hear, because we had more important things in this life than God.
There you go again, rambling on with nonsense

Here is the point - Oneness does not mean equality
Jesus and God are one
The disciples are one, and one with Christ
Husband and wife are one.
They are not identical, or one person, neither are any of those equal.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
There you go again, rambling on with nonsense

Here is the point - Oneness does not mean equality
Jesus and God are one
The disciples are one, and one with Christ
Husband and wife are one.
They are not identical, or one person, neither are any of those equal.
They are the same in nature you see one it is the image of the other, accept the Father is greater. Neither the Word of God, or the Spirit of God were created they always were who they are. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Now with scripture if you can show there was a time God’s Word wasn’t or the Spirit of God wasn’t reference your text otherwise it’s your personal opinion against scripture.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
They are the same in nature you see one it is the image of the other, accept the Father is greater. Neither the Word of God, or the Spirit of God were created they always were who they are. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Now with scripture if you can show there was a time God’s Word wasn’t or the Spirit of God wasn’t reference your text otherwise it’s your personal opinion against scripture.
Thankyou for your comments. You can keep your Trinity confusion to yourself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Where have I ever said I denied Jesus????????????????????????? He is our Savior. Wow!!!!! You need to pay attention a little more because you are wrong on that and how do you keep missing the fact that Jesus is called the first born? If that is not Jesus it's speaking of then who is that speaking of?
Don't make me school you again on this "firstborn" (NOT "first born" ) business.

You are a Christ denier. In fact, you call him the angel Michael.

Deny that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said

Please try not to confuse 'accept' and 'except'. They are opposites.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
Sure I'll answer.

1) Yes he did.

2) He became a human. But he was still God's son as he was in heaven.

3) Yes

4) He was resurrected back to heaven as a spirit being just as he was before. He is still God's son.

No one is debating that he didn't become a human and that he died.
Of course angels are a different life form as they are in spirit form.

...[text shortened]... ing with Jehovah and in fact will all be eventually destroyed. Right?

So what is it I can't see?
That Jesus is not/was not an angel?

Moves
22 Dec 21

@suzianne said
Don't make me school you again on this "firstborn" (NOT "first born" ) business.

Deny that.
While it's certainly true that JWs believe in a different kind of Christ to traditional Christians, they do view him as God's agent, through whom sinful humanity can be reconciled with God.

I don't think it can be fairly said that they are Christ deniers, or as Sonship states, the enemy of Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
While it's certainly true that JWs believe in a different kind of Christ to traditional Christians, they do view him as God's agent, through whom sinful humanity can be reconciled with God.

I don't think it can be fairly said that they are Christ deniers, or as Sonship states, the enemy of Christ.
All these little Christian sects are fighting over the petty issues and God is just laughing at the fools. When Jesus returns he will only care about one thing : Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.(Revelation 22:14 KJV) . The ones who ignore this will have time together to continue their petty argument over the Trinity and Saved by Grace, outside the gates of the city.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
John 10:30
I and the Father are one.”
Lol. Just don't get it huh?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Dec 21

@suzianne said

Deny that.
Uhhh, we also call him Jesus just as you do. What was his name before he came to earth?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Dec 21

@suzianne said
That Jesus is not/was not an angel?
Yes he was.....

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
All these little Christian sects are fighting over the petty issues and God is just laughing at the fools. When Jesus returns he will only care about one thing : Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.(Revelation 22:14 KJV) . The ones who ignore this will have time ...[text shortened]... to continue their petty argument over the Trinity and Saved by Grace, outside the gates of the city.
And what are the commandments?

Love God and love thy neighbor.

How well are you doing obeying those?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
Uhhh, we also call him Jesus just as you do. What was his name before he came to earth?
It wasn’t Michael.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@galveston75 said
Yes he was.....
No He wasn’t.

Show the text where He ascended into Heaven as “a spirit being.”