The Wisdom of Witness Lee

The Wisdom of Witness Lee

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I am a Christian, baptised into Christ. I believe that God sent his Son Jesus Christ do die for the sins of the world. I believe that those who believe in the teachings of Christ and who follows them will be rewarded at the return of Christ.
I think it's highly likely that sonship will blank this out and keep addressing you as if you didn't say it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jul 19

I think it is highly likely that FMF will seek to stir up argumentation between two people who both name the name Jesus Christ.

He lives for that - to see two or more people who mention Christ, to debate each other.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 19

@fmf said
I think it's highly likely that sonship will blank this out and keep addressing you as if you didn't say it.
He is doing it. 🙂

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 19
1 edit

@sonship said
I think it is highly likely that FMF will seek to stir up argumentation between two people who both name the name Jesus Christ.

He lives for that - to see two or more people who mention Christ, to debate each other.
This is because as an impartial observer FMF can see through the hypocritical and shallow doctrine of some of these modern churches. While the bible speaks highly of good works and righteousness [the key determinant for entry into the Kingdom of God], these church have managed to twist the untwistable word of God and made a mockery of it.

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. (2 Timothy 2:19 KJV)

The Word of God says that those who profess Christ, and name the name of Christ, must live righteously otherwise there is no inheritance in the Kingdom of God. While false Christians like you proclaim another doctrine. Hence FMF, and others find getting involved interesting.

F

Moves
21 Jul 19
1 edit

@sonship said
When you called Rajk999 "demonic" and "demon possessed" for having a different interpretation from you of some verses in the Bible, it had nothing to do with me.

F

Moves
21 Jul 19

@sonship said
This is a debate forum, sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jul 19
3 edits

@FMF

Yes. This is a forum which in inludes discussion and debate. Both of which I have done plenty of. I have more than one debate going on right now. Thanks.

And there is something called "poisoning the well". This is usually, I think, done by someone who does not want you to speak. So you insult. you call names, ... "You moron" ... You seek to harass and humiliate with name calling.

This is "poisoning the well" of discussion. THEN ... when the disgusted other party STOPS conversing ... well THEN ... you can imagine that your debating arguments have been Oh SO EFFECTIVE.

Having said this, I have no doubt that you have lined up over the decade harsh things I said, to make the point "you do it too".

Go ahead. Its a point. I retaliated to some posters. I'm human.

Bottom line here, make no mistake about it ... Rajk999 doesn't WANT to talk with me to exchange points in a CONSTRUCTIVE debate. I have tried many times to engage him. He prefers to fight by "poisoning the well" .. argument by ad hom, humiliation, bullying taunts and tactics.

Now let me turn a little attention to you, FMF.

I think that you think that if a Christian cannot answer EVERY SINGLE conceivable objection you can raise from a factory of endless inquiries THIS encourages you that the Gospel teaching need not be paid attention to. "Watch me make objectionable questions forever."

And when points start to be REPEATED, you know that you weren't heard the previous times. Funny though ... CERTAIN things you remember like with phenomenal recall. Other things ... even after many repetitions, I think you still find it a good point to raise in objection.

This to me is mainly playing to the audience.
The board is debate ... AND ... discussion. When I see someone mainly playing to the audience for scoring of points, debate does not have to continue perpetually to be a legitimate user of this Forum.

This Forum is not defined by perpetual debate with you or with any poster ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

F

Moves
21 Jul 19

@sonship said
@FMF

Yes. This is a forum which in inludes discussion and debate. Both of which I have done plenty of. I have more than one debate going on right now. Thanks.

And there is something called "poisoning the well". This is usually, I think, done by someone who does not want you to speak. So you insult. you call names, ... "You moron" ... You seek to harass and humi ...[text shortened]... rum is not defined by perpetual debate with you or with any poster ad infinitum, ad nauseum.
You are using the term "poisoning the well' incorrectly. As for almost all other logical fallacies, you resort to them correctly and repeatedly. The comment I made about you blanking out what Rajk999 said was astute and relevant to the discussion.

F

Moves
21 Jul 19

@sonship said
And there is something called "poisoning the well". This is usually, I think, done by someone who does not want you to speak. So you insult. you call names, ... "You moron" ... You seek to harass and humiliate with name calling.
I have never called anyone here a "moron". You are lying.

You are lying sbout me "name calling" too.

Why?

F

Moves
21 Jul 19

@sonship said
THIS encourages you that the Gospel teaching need not be paid attention to. "Watch me make objectionable questions forever."
Rajk999 said this: "I am a Christian, baptised into Christ. I believe that God sent his Son Jesus Christ do die for the sins of the world. I believe that those who believe in the teachings of Christ and who follows them will be rewarded at the return of Christ."

Why are you blanking it out and lashing out at me instead?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jul 19
2 edits

@FMF

Rajk999 said this: "I am a Christian, baptised into Christ. I believe that God sent his Son Jesus Christ do die for the sins of the world.

Why MUST I reply to him ?

I believe that those who believe in the teachings of Christ and who follows them will be rewarded at the return of Christ."

Why MUST I reply? I will not hear anything that I have not heard him say before. Do you think I should feel obligated to argue with Rajk999? We cannot post two consecutive exchanging posts without his condemning me for teaching heresy and "mouth worship" only.

Why are you blanking it out and lashing out at me instead?

Why are you injecting yourself into the dispute and lashing at me?

The apostle John says everyone who has been begotten of Him loves also those begotten of Him.

I prefer to witness this phenomenon in one who says he is my brother begotten of God as I am. A little more evidence, I'll patiently wait for from the "moron" calling, Hell condemning, cult fighting, stalker.

What's with the obligatory nudge to argue with Rajk999 ?
Need entertainment or something?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Jul 19

@sonship said
This Forum is not defined by perpetual debate with you or with any poster ad infinitum, ad nauseum.
This forum is also not a place solely to preach the Gospel, as you have stated elsewhere.

Perhaps it is your exposure to Witness Lee and his ilk that have led you to spurn inclusivity and genuine debate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jul 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

This forum is also not a place solely to preach the Gospel, as you have stated elsewhere.

Integrity check:

QUOTE ME and highlight the word "SOLELY" .

If you cannot. then stop exaggerating. I did not say "SOLELY". IE. "a place SOLELY to preach the Gospel" - sonship ?? Where did I say that ?

Perhaps it is your exposure to Witness Lee and his ilk that have led you to spurn inclusivity and genuine debate.

Speaking of debate, you have a debate item to tend to RIGHT NOW. Demonstrate that you spoke truthfully that I defined what the forum was "SOLELY" for.

And if you CAN'T because you exaggerated or lied, thanks for demonstrating that on this point your debating FAILED on this point.

A nice contribution to the Forum there, Ghost.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Jul 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Integrity check:

QUOTE ME and highlight the word "SOLELY" .

If you cannot. then stop exaggerating. I did not say "SOLELY". IE. "a place SOLELY to preach the Gospel" - sonship ?? Where did I say that ?

[quote]
Perhaps ...[text shortened]... oint your debating FAILED on this point.

A nice contribution to the Forum there, Ghost.
You created an entire thread called:

'This is a Preach the Gospel Forum.'

It is a reasonable reading of that title that you are claiming exclusivity. If you did not mean that, then you poorly titled the thread and should apologize accordingly.

For example, 'This is a Preach the Gospel Forum' implies that it is not a forum for the preaching of others faiths. (Which is blatantly false).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jul 19
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

You created an entire thread called:

'This is a Preach the Gospel Forum.'

That is correct. And if you read carefully, I wrote this -

What kind of Forum this is to people depends much on how you use it. And to preach the gospel is a valid use of this Forum.

Hmmm. That means that for some it is a debate forum. As I also said.

Some people always want to remind you "This is a debate forum." Yes, it is a debate forum. And it is also a preach the Gospel Forum.

Nice try though. I did not say - "This is SOLELY a Preach the Gospel and NOT Debate Forum.

Then I said this:

For some people this is a Preach Atheism forum. And they do. And nobody stops them. And for some it is a Preach the Gospel of God Forum. Both are equally welcomed apparently.

Ooops. For SOME it is a Preach Atheism forum.

But if I said it is SOLELY a Preach the Gospel Forum how could I then in say it is also for some a Preach Atheism forum ?

So What I said the Forum was for me and some others in the case of Gospel preaching it is conversely what for YOU and OTHERS a Teach, Preach, Announce ATHEISM forum.

The word "SOLELY" came out of your imagination and was inserted to exaggerate your objection.

It is a reasonable reading of that title that you are claiming exclusivity. If you did not mean that, then you poorly titled the thread and should apologize accordingly.

I don't apologize for people who didn't read the rest of the OP.

For example, 'This is a Preach the Gospel Forum' implies that it is not a forum for the preaching of others faiths. (Which is blatantly false).

I don't apologize for people who didn't read the rest of the OP.