The Fountain Filled with Blood

The Fountain Filled with Blood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21
1 edit

@divegeester

You must be a tare masquerading as wheat.

The tares were sown in the field as counterfeit believers for the express purpose of the Devil to frustrate the growth of the genuine Christians.

"And the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? Where then did the tares come from?

And he said to them, An enemy has done this. " (Matt. 13:27,28a)

You act just like a phony wheat which is really darnel or tare planted in the field by Christ's enemy to frustrate the development of the kingdom.

Christ will let you grow along with the genuine believers until the day the tares go to their terrible destiny.

"Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Collect first the tares and bind them into bundles to burn them up, but the wheat gather into my barn." (v.30)

Christ gives His own interpretation. No one else is needed to interpret.

"Therefore just as the tares are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the consummation of the age.

The Son of Man will send His angels and they will collect out of His kingdom all the stumbling blocks and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear." (vs. 40-43)

You do need the blood of Jesus.
You better avail yourself of its effectiveness to redeem you, whether by fountain or anything else poetically.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21
2 edits

Christ gives His own interpretation. No one else is needed to interpret.
What I expect is Divegeester's desperate attempt to blame all of these teachings of Jesus on Witness Lee. This is appeal to emotion mostly for the accusation of cult and cult leader draws sympathy for the accuser easily.

"Therefore just as the tares are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the consummation of the age.

The Son of Man will send His angels and they will collect out of His kingdom all the stumbling blocks and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

You do need to believe in the effectiveness of the blood of Jesus in His redemptive act. You would be glad to sing of it as a fountain or even a tsunami rather than face God's wrath. That is His wrath for your scoffing at His redemption adored by Christians.

Moves
11 Apr 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
You do need the blood of Jesus.
You better avail yourself of its effectiveness to redeem you, whether by fountain or anything else poetically.
There is no “fountain of blood” in the bible. The analogy of a “fountain” is incongruent with old and New Testament descriptions of blood being “sprinkled”.

“Fountain of blood” is made up error.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Apr 21
2 edits

@sonship said
@divegeester

The only one here masquerading as a wheat is you. The wheat is sowed by Christ. The wheat is synonymous with the sheep of Christ. These are the people who knows Christ and Christ knows them. These are the people that love Christ and Christ makes his abode with them because they keep his commandments.. Christ gives them eternal life as he stated clearly in Matt 25.

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:3-4 KJV)

You are none of those things, because yo go to great lengths to twist and manipulate the bible to prove [to whoever are stupid enough to listen to a jacka$$ like you bray], that nobody needs to keep the commandments of Christ],

You are one of the tares, the goats, the seed sowed by Satan [whose aim is to discourage good works and righteousness] and you and your type will be gathered up and burned, stated clearly also in Matt 25.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21

@Rajk999
Did you write some more words?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21

@divegeester said
There is no “fountain of blood” in the bible. The analogy of a “fountain” is incongruent with old and New Testament descriptions of blood being “sprinkled”.

“Fountain of blood” is made up error.
You salvage "sprinkling" from the text but it doesn't erase the overall opposition you manifest to Christ's redemption as a whole.

You arguing over wording whether literal "fountain" or literal "sprinkling" I think only disguise your general rejection of Christ's redemption on a whole.

I'd like to be shown differently. But I haven't much hope of it.
"Sprinkling" or "fountain" or "washed" are only red herring issues you put forth to conceal your overall opposition to Christ's redemption.

Claiming to be a stickler to only textural utterances is the sheep's clothing. The hiding wolf within is your opposition to Christ's redemptive work as a whole.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Apr 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999
Did you write some more words?
No. I did not write to you. I wrote for the benefit of those who want eternal life in the Kingdom of God, advising them to keep away from goats, tares and the wicked ones of Satan [your type] who will draw them away from the teachings and commandments of Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21
2 edits

The experience of the power of Christ's redemption has caused lover of Christ to pour forth poetic words in hymns. These hymns and spiritual songs will continue to be adored by those who follow in the same enjoyment.

Nowhere in the 66 books of the Bible did it say the blood of Jesus is the slash/purge deleting man's guilt before God. But I boldly make up such a poetic expression right now.

I care NOTHING for whether it is approved by an unbeliever.

The redemption of Christ is the Divine Slash / purge/ DELETE / NO RECYCLE / No longer ANY RECORD of mechanism of God to justify you and to put your conscience at rest , at peace with God and with yourself.

Every sin,
Every forgivable sin,
Every unforgivable sin,
Every private sin,
Every public sin,
Every sin, offense, transgression, iniquity OBLITERATED under the power of Christ's pouring out His blood for us, is accomplished. We simply AGREE with God and say AMEN.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21

Your TEARS do not cleanse you.
Time does not cleanse you.
You may sorrow and regret. But even your sorrow does not cleanse you before God. The blood cleanses you from all sin.

Your vowing to turn over a new leaf and try a little harder doesn't cleanse you.

It is the blood of Jesus Christ. Even your TEARS need to be washed in the blood of Jesus!

This lays the foundation for your future LOVE for Him and allowance for Him to permeate your heart. Forget about "fountain filled with blood". Somebody needs to write a song about a VOLCANO filled with the blood of Christ pouring and spewing out Pardon, Atonement, Forgiveness, Justification.

Praise the Lamb of God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21
3 edits

There is a volcano filled with pardon
Erupting for the sons of Adam.
Redeeming man from guilt before God.
Those offenses I no longer have em !

There is a volcano filled with redemption
Erupting with cleansing and atonement.
And the filthiest of offenders under its river
Rejoices the Redeemer for him was SENT!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
There is a volcano filled with pardon
Erupting for the sons of Adam.
Redeeming man from guilt before God.
Those offenses I no longer have em !

There is a volcano filled with redemption
Erupting with cleansing and atonement.
And the filthiest of offender under its river
Rejoices the Redeemer for him was SENT!
Okay, let us remember the pure word of God.
Here, out of the mouth of Jesus.

"And He took a cup and gave thanks and He gave it to them , saying, Drink of it, all of you,

For this is My blood of the covenant, which is being poured out for many for forgiveness of sins." (Matt.26:27,28)

And He speaks further in His apostle John a faithful brother in Christ:

" . . . God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in darkness, we lie and are not practicing the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from every sin." (1 John 1:5b-7)

Moves
12 Apr 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
Or a “heretic” as you once called me?

Are you aware of the consequences of saying stuff like this about another person who is Christian?

Moves
12 Apr 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
The tares were sown in the field as counterfeit believers for the express purpose of the Devil to frustrate the growth of the genuine Christians.
If you find other posters challenging you ideas and beliefs to be more than you can bear, then I suggest that the solution is to either not post at all or perhaps start a blog somewhere where you can pontificate freely without scrutiny.

I don’t think that calling other Christians who disagree with you, heretics or “tares” is the edifying way forward sonship.

Moves
12 Apr 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester
You act just like a phony wheat which is really darnel or tare planted in the field by Christ's enemy to frustrate the development of the kingdom.
The effective processing of dissent and disagreement is a mark of intelligence and maturity sonship.

Your frustration with my challenge to your “fountain of blood” metaphor and indeed all your other cultish errors”, would be more effectively presented without all this below-the-belt accusations of heretical attitudes and being an enemy of Christians in general.

Moves
12 Apr 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
The Son of Man will send His angels and they will collect out of His kingdom all the stumbling blocks and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of te ...[text shortened]... ke the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
Threatening me with your version of god’s hellish eternal torture is probably as low as you can get on this forum sonship.

However I am acutely aware of your previous statement from a while back where you explain that your knowledge that ~ non-Christians will be in hell meeting Jesus to suffer eternally does help you to forgive those who mistreat you ~

What an endearing philosophy.