The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Once an OSAS'er has declared himself "saved" ~ for believing he is "saved" and for absolutely no other reason ~ even "God" can't undo it, because, apparently, that would make "God" a liar. 😕
God sets the rules and the criteria by which we are righteous. His rules, not mine. He could theoretically change the rules (God can do anything,) but His nature and character as revealed in the Bible argue against that proposition.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Freud would have had a field day with you. First, childhood regression operating as a defense mechanism and now clear conflict between the 'id' (primitive part of the mind) and the super-ego, consumed as you are by self-gratification and your own amusement.

Again, not an online diagnosis, but an observation of your behavior in this forum.
Well I’ll take that for what it’s worth lol. Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo masquerading as science but whatever.

How would you diagnose not only your own behavior in this forum but the amount of time you spend arguing and attacking people in here?

Moves
20 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Well I’ll take that for what it’s worth lol. Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo masquerading as science but whatever.

How would you diagnose not only your own behavior in this forum but the amount of time you spend arguing and attacking people in here?
You feel persecuted by people who disagree with you?!

Would you like to hear what Freud has to say about that particular complex?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 18

You feel persecuted by people who disagree with you?!

Would you like to hear what Freud has to say about that particular complex?
You like to jump to conclusions, don’t you? You must get a lot of exercise doing that.

How would you diagnose your own behavior in here? Is your obsession over trivialities and refusal to admit when you’re wrong signs of a psychologically healthy person in your view?

Moves
20 Apr 18

You like to jump to conclusions, don’t you? You must get a lot of exercise doing that.

How would you diagnose your own behavior in here? Is your obsession over trivialities and refusal to admit when you’re wrong signs of a psychologically healthy person in your view?
Sorry, did I miss you admitting you were wrong in your correction of another poster's grammar?

I only saw the deflection.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Apr 18

Sorry, did I miss you admitting you were wrong in your correction of another poster's grammar?

Still obsessing over trivialities? Still claiming you have no notion of divine law? Still refusing to offer a diagnosis of your behavior in the SF or an explanation of why an atheist such as yourself spends so much time here?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18

🙂

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Feel free to actually answer the question, instead of knuckle-dragging. If you so eagerly jump into a conversation, you must have something, besides fist-swinging, to say.
What are you talking about “fist swinging”? My post was polite and completely on topic.

Here’s what I asked:

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

You think that the most reasonable and likely explaination of this text is that Jesus was referring to followers he has on other planets?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What are you talking about “fist swinging”? My post was polite and completely on topic.

Here’s what I asked:

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

“[b]You think that the most reasonable and likely explaination of this text is that Jesus was referring to followers he has on other planets?
[/b]
I think He was referring to Gentiles.

Moves
23 Apr 18

Still obsessing over trivialities? Still claiming you have no notion of divine law? Still refusing to offer a diagnosis of your behavior in the SF or an explanation of why an atheist such as yourself spends so much time here?
Why are your errors trivialities?

Talk us through it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Why are your errors trivialities?

Talk us through it.
Is your choke collar off again?

When are you planning to apologize for repeatedly falsely claiming I was another poster? Was that an example of your “impeccable morality?”

Is your refusal to apologize for that an example of your “impeccable morality?”

Truth is, you have no “impeccable morality” or even morality. What you have is a choke collar that your family members and co-workers tug on to keep you in line.

When you’re free from the choke collar, like you are on here, the civilized facade falls away and the savage that you truly are emerges. Pretty sick stuff.

Moves
23 Apr 18

Is your choke collar off again?

When are you planning to apologize for repeatedly falsely claiming I was another poster? Was that an example of your “impeccable morality?”

Is your refusal to apologize for that an example of your “impeccable morality?”

Truth is, you have no “impeccable morality” or even morality. What you have is a choke collar t ...[text shortened]... e, the civilized facade falls away and the savage that you truly are emerges. Pretty sick stuff.
I am categorical this is not your first account on this site. You arrived under a deception and that cloud has never gone away.

Hey Sam?

Moves
23 Apr 18

I am categorical this is not your first account on this site. You arrived under a deception and that cloud has never gone away.

Hey Sam?
And you know this how exactly?

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
And you know this how exactly?
The same way I knew FetchMyJunk was you.

Was I wrong about that deception?