The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Would I still have been exposed if I didn’t own up to being Fetch?
Yes because you were rubbish at hiding it. If you are Romans1009 you are just better at hiding it.

You both have a lot in common; being jerks for example.

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
You made the mistake of coughing up to your deception once you came under scrutiny due to being piss-poor at hiding it. the only reason you coughed up was because you were under pressure when lying about it.

We in this forum all know you were lying and I know you have lied about other things too. Like Romans1009, you are a poor example of a human, let alone a Christian.
When did I ever say I wasn’t Fetch? And what have I ever lied about? I wasn’t ever using 2 accounts simultaneously. I merely reverted back to an old account that I hadn’t used for nearly half a decade because I figured out how to reset my old email password in order to reset the password for my old account. If my intention was merely to deceive people and change identity I would have lied about not being Fetch and no one would have been able to prove that I was.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18

When did I ever say I wasn’t Fetch? And what have I ever lied about? I wasn’t ever using 2 accounts simultaneously. I merely reverted back to an old account that I hadn’t used for nearly half a decade because I figured out how to reset my old email password in order to reset the password for my old account. If my intention was merely to deceive people and ...[text shortened]... ity I would have lied about not being Fetch and no one would have been able to prove that I was.
I’m really not that interested in you or your silly back story.

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

I’m really not that interested in you or your silly back story.
More interested in slander, lies, bearing false witness and character assasination, snorkel boy?

Moves
23 Apr 18

When did I ever say I wasn’t Fetch? And what have I ever lied about? I wasn’t ever using 2 accounts simultaneously. I merely reverted back to an old account that I hadn’t used for nearly half a decade because I figured out how to reset my old email password in order to reset the password for my old account. If my intention was merely to deceive people and ...[text shortened]... ity I would have lied about not being Fetch and no one would have been able to prove that I was.
So, when you apologized for deliberately misleading people, was that a lie?

What does 'deliberate' mean to you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Yes because you were rubbish at hiding it. If you are Romans1009 you are just better at hiding it.

You both have a lot in common; being jerks for example.
You just don’t like getting a taste of your own medicine, tiger.

I know we’ve only had one rule up ‘til now - no beer until your homework’s done and toys are put away - but I’m adding another: No trip to the Museum of Ale and Lager in Davenport for your birthday if you continue with the potty talk and acting out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

You made the mistake of coughing up to your deception once you came under scrutiny due to being piss-poor at hiding it. the only reason you coughed up was because you were under pressure when lying about it.

We in this forum all know you were lying and I know you have lied about other things too. Like Romans1009, you are a poor example of a human, let alone a Christian.
Who are you to judge, tiger?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18

More interested in slander, lies, bearing false witness and character assasination, snorkel boy?
Actually, yes.

And what does that tell you?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
You just don’t like getting a taste of your own medicine, tiger.
What’s that then... you calling me “tiger” 25 times a day?

Wow, an Internet tough guy.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
So, when you apologized for deliberately misleading people, was that a lie?

What does 'deliberate' mean to you?
Cue up a demand for evidence of said apology.

F

Moves
23 Apr 18

Do you ever post anything of substance, or are your posts all rapid-fire, OCD-fueled questions about nonsense?
I am responding to what dj2becker is saying to me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

What’s that then... you calling me “tiger” 25 times a day?

Wow, an Internet tough guy.
You know you have a visceral reaction of eye twitching and teeth grinding whenever I call you “tiger.”

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

You know you have a visceral reaction of eye twitching and teeth grinding whenever I call you “tiger.”
Is this the “medicine” you are dishing out?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Is this the “medicine” you are dishing out?
I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I am responding to what dj2becker is saying to me.
I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.