The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I have explained why I reverted back to my old account. I refer you to that answer.
But I did not ask you why you reverted back to a different account.

I asked you this: what do you see as being the moral dimension of the way you changed from using the screen name "Fetchmyjunk" to using the name "dj2becker" and your behaviour with your initial posting with the latter name?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Did I ever deny being Fetch?
You pretended not to be the same poster. Didn't you later apologize for misleading people?

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You pretended not to be the same poster. Didn't you later apologize for misleading people?
As you have also done and apologized. Did I ever specifically say that I wasn't Fetch? Yes or No?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

As you have also done and apologized. Did I ever specifically say that I wasn't Fetch? Yes or No?
As you have also done and apologized.

Did you apologize to me for trolling me?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Did I ever specifically say that I wasn't Fetch? Yes or No?
As you started to post with the screen name "dj2becker", you blanked out repeated questions from more than one person about you being the same person as posted with "Fetchmyjunk". This was a key part of the deliberate deception that you apologized for, was it not?

Moves
24 Apr 18

[b]As you have also done and apologized.

Did you apologize to me for trolling me?[/b]
I apologize. Can we put this behind us?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

I apologize. Can we put this behind us?
I don't know whether you can put it behind you because it is unclear if you typing those two words is just in-the-moment meaningless banter or whether it is the upshot of some integrity applied to what you are saying suddenly. What exactly are you apologizing for? The proof-in-the-pudding will be if you desist with your ask-ignore-the-answer-ask-again forum-jerk gimmick which you have used with both of your screen names. Will you now desist? We shall see.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

Well it is interesting indeed that you cannot categorically state that you haven't posted with two or more accounts on these forums. Your hypocrisy is such a joke.
I can answer, I'm just not going to.
There is no hypocrisy in not answering you and giving you a reason why.

Please try to remember that i view you with complete disdain.

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
I can answer, I'm just not going to.
There is no hypocrisy in not answering you and giving you a reason why.

Please try to remember that i view you with complete disdain.
Do you deny that you have or do still post with more than one account here? I think we all know the answer to this already. There is no need for you to answer. As I said before I find it interesting that you won't answer and we all know why you won't.

Moves
24 Apr 18

His chosen words were, 'deliberately misleading people.'

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Was FMF not 'deliberately misleading people' with his John Booth account?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Was FMF not 'deliberately misleading people' with his John Booth account?
Yes. In the same way as April Fool's gags are misleading people. Are you claiming that your Fetchmyjunk to dj2becker switch was a practical joke?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
dj2becker has now apologized to me for trolling me ~ with questions he had already asked ad nauseam with his old screen name while not explaining that he was the same poster.

Moves
24 Apr 18

Yes. In the same way as April Fool's gags are misleading people. Are you claiming that your Fetchmyjunk to dj2becker switch was a practical joke?
So you're trying to say that your deliberate deception was ok and mine wasn't?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

So you're trying to say that your deliberate deception was ok and mine wasn't?
Well, I apologized immediately to those I had played the practical joke on and I apologized to the website for breaking the TOS. So there are differences between you and me in terms of character, I think, and in terms of what we did and how we conducted ourselves after being exposed.