The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.
You are an unemployed loner.

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’m really not that interested in you or your silly back story.
Intereating that you cannot categorically state that you have only ever used one account on this site.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Intereating that you cannot categorically state that you have only ever used one account on this site.
It is typical of your casual dishonesty that you conflate the having of two (or more) accounts, with the dishonest use of them in the forums. Which is what you did.

Moves
24 Apr 18

It is typical of your casual dishonesty that you conflate the having of two (or more) accounts, with the dishonest use of them in the forums. Which is what you did.
Did I ever deny being Fetch?

Moves
24 Apr 18

So you have more than one account? Yes or No?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

I’ve no idea, but as you well know your dishonesty was in you pretending that you were not FMJ and trolling FMF by asking him all the questions you previously asked FMJ.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

So you have more than one account? Yes or No?
I’m not going to respond. It is something you will have to always wonder about.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

You pretended not to be the same poster. For instance, you repeated questions to me as dj2becker that I'd already told you - in your Fetchmyjunk guise - flat out that I viewed as trolling and had, indeed, given up conversing with you. You then cropped up pretending to be someone different and continued the trolling without explaining that you were the same person. Didn't you later apologize for misleading people?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

What do you see as being the moral dimension of the way you changed from using the screen name "Fetchmyjunk" to using the name "dj2becker" and your behaviour with your initial posting with the latter name?

Moves
24 Apr 18

I’ve no idea, but as you well know your dishonesty was in you pretending that you were not FMJ and trolling FMF by asking him all the questions you previously asked FMJ.
All the questions I asked FMJ? What have you been smoking?

Moves
24 Apr 18

I’m not going to respond. It is something you will have to always wonder about.
Ok, so have you only ever posted with one account on these forums? Yes or No?

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
What do you see as being the moral dimension of the way you changed from using the screen name "Fetchmyjunk" to using the name "dj2becker" and your behaviour with your initial posting with the latter name?
I have explained why I reverted back to my old account. I refer you to that answer. Did I ever deny being Fetch?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

All the questions I asked FMJ? What have you been smoking?
Obfuscate all you want, it makes no difference now.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24 Apr 18

Ok, so have you only ever posted with one account on these forums? Yes or No?
I just answered that question, why are you asking it again?

Moves
24 Apr 18

I just answered that question, why are you asking it again?
Well it is interesting indeed that you cannot categorically state that you haven't posted with two or more accounts on these forums. Your hypocrisy is such a joke.