Sunday afternoon lynchings

Sunday afternoon lynchings

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No, I am asking you to quote verbatim the text written by divegeester you are referring to.
already answered. All you need to do is answer the questions that were put to you.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its inferred from his introduction of blood transfusions and minors. why after all would he introduce it if he did not think it morally reprehensible. This is the third time i have said so, you have refused to answer, i will not do so again.
JW child sacrifice, when it is practised, is of course morally reprehensible. And it is done out of religious/superstitious conviction. If it can be established that the blacks mentioned in the OP were lynched as a result of religious/superstitious conviction then the child sacrifice issue belongs on a thread like this which is about the morally reprehensible things people do in the name of their religion.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Apr 15

wow its amazing, a matter of serious concern and all you can contribute is, i enjoy you make an a*** of yourself - brilliant stuff - read the Beano much?
A matter of serious concern?! LOL!!! What a wally you are.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

already answered.
Where is the verbatim copy pasted quote?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
JW child sacrifice, when it is practised, is of course morally reprehensible. And it is done out of religious/superstitious conviction. If it can be established that the blacks mentioned in the OP were lynched of religious/superstitious conviction then it belongs on a thread about the morally reprehensible things people do in the name of their religion.
Really, then can you tell us why your friend never mentioned any other kind of atrocity, why he seems fixated on Jehovahs witnesses?

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Where is the verbatim copy pasted quote?
if you answer the questions that were put to you you will find your answer, they were not rhetorical.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

Really, then can you tell us why your friend never mentioned any other kind of atrocity, why he seems fixated on Jehovahs witnesses?
He is in a discussion with you and it is members of your organisation who sometimes partake in child sacrifice ~ which is an example of morally reprehensible actions rooted in religious conviction.

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

if you answer the questions that were put to you you will find your answer, they were not rhetorical.
I have. You can ignore it if you choose.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
A matter of serious concern?! LOL!!! What a wally you are.
wow an airhead convention.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
I have. You can ignore it if you choose.
I have not ignored it i have explained it three times, you can ignore that if you like.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Apr 15

wow an airhead convention.
True to form. Out comes the name calling.

Is this an example of your 'awesomeness'?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15

wow its amazing, a matter of serious concern and all you can contribute is, i enjoy you make an a*** of yourself - brilliant stuff - read the Beano much?
You are degrading the OP subject matter by using it to swipe at what you call "normal Christians" and subsequently at me, in frankly a horrible way which speaks more of your hate of me than a thing else in this thread.

rc

Moves
13 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
He is in a discussion with you and it is members of your organisation who sometimes partake in child sacrifice ~ which is an example of morally reprehensible actions rooted in religious conviction.
you have not answered the question, you will tell us why he is fixated with Jehovahs witnesses, there are far more extensive acts of religious atrocities. why does he never mention them, can you tell us?

F

Moves
13 Apr 15

I have not ignored it i have explained it three times, you can ignore that if you like.
JW child sacrifice, when it is practised, is of course morally reprehensible. This thread is about the morally reprehensible things people do in the name of their religion. divegeester does not defend or condone the lynchings. You do however defend and endorse JW's letting children die for want of medical treatment in order to please/not displease their God figure. JW child sacrifice belongs on this thread. If someone comes along and defends the lynchings, we can tackle them about it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Apr 15
3 edits

Because YOU are a Jehovah's Witness and this is YOUR thread and YOU are making the accusations and it is YOUR religion which had to be legally prevented from allowing a child to die for the sake of YOUR god.

Edit: stop and think about YOUR god expecting ITS followers to let their child die because IT has a THING about blood which IT created.