Seeing Death

Seeing Death

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 May 22

@kellyjay said
Regulating my rights means altering them from what they are to something less,
that is taking away rights by regulating them.
Do you have the right to keep and bear nuclear arms?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 May 22

@fmf said
Do you have the right to keep and bear nuclear arms?
No, do you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 May 22

@indonesia-phil said
I believe the possession by civilians of certain poisons and bombs is actually against the law, as is strangulation, deliberately running people over with trucks and cars, and I even think crashing jets into buildings is illegal. We're discussing guns, here, and whether their removal from the hands of the American populous would make America a safer place in which to l ...[text shortened]... art is a muscle for pumping blood around the circulatory system, and is I think otherwise blameless.
Killing people with guns is against the law, but that doesn't seem to stop that
from occurring as well as deaths by all of the other means; why, because we
have hearts that don't care about our fellow man as we should, not because
we have laws against this or the other thing.

F

Moves
30 May 22

@kellyjay said
No, do you?
Do you accept that there must be some limitations on the arms you are permitted to keep and bear?

F

Moves
30 May 22

@kellyjay said
Regulating my rights means altering them from what they are to something less,
that is taking away rights by regulating them.
Do you think people who are clinically insane or who have, say, debilitating dementia have the unregulated right to keep and bear arms?

F

Moves
30 May 22

@kellyjay said
What if we put camera's so we could
watch an abortion take place, watching the little bodies being ripped apart while
alive, or having their heads punctured and brains sucked out or seeing the little
the body's torn apart so the parts could be sold; think that would change minds?
Yes I do. Do you think it would make any difference to the debate?

F

Moves
01 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
No, do you?
So you DO accept that there must be some regulation of the arms you are permitted to keep and bear but... only regulations you agree with, is that just about right?

Moves
01 Jun 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Yes, we could widen it out that way and what we find when we look at the history
of the human race is we are always finding new ways of killing one another. Did
anyone ever outlaw swords, bow and arrows, poison, bombs, strangulation, and run
over people with trucks and cars, crashing jets into buildings? What is it about
casting blame on the human heart, not the weapon of choice, do you not understand?
Underneath all this “Jesus-is-my-savour stuff”, your just a typical right-wing Trumpian tinpot republican aren’t you.

How many American schools have been attacked with bows and arrows, poison, bombs?

You live in a country where half of population believe that it is morally right, morally right mind you, that an 18 year old can buy a military grade assault rifle … unregulated!

You should be ashamed of yourself Kellyjay, all these children being murdered every month and you just stick your fat head in your butt and point to “poison bows and bows and arrows” and other religious nutjobs like you, crashing planes into buildings. Outstanding idiocy.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jun 22

@divegeester said
Underneath all this “Jesus-is-my-savour stuff”, your just a typical right-wing Trumpian tinpot republican aren’t you.

How many American schools have been attacked with bows and arrows, poison, bombs?

You live in a country where half of population believe that it is morally right, morally right mind you, that an 18 year old can buy a military grade assault rifle … u ...[text shortened]... nd arrows” and other religious nutjobs like you, crashing planes into buildings. Outstanding idiocy.
What does Trump or Republicans have to do with anything I have said? You are
allowing your prejudice to show. There is nothing wrong or evil with buying a gun
that all by itself is amoral; what people choose to do with guns can be evil.

F

Moves
01 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
What does Trump or Republicans have to do with anything I have said?
You are parroting the same disingenuous debating points that Trump, Republicans, and representatives of arms manufacturers make, and then you blank out or run away from the replies to what you say. Just like those figures in your public domain do. The comparison is apt

Moves
01 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
What does Trump or Republicans have to do with anything I have said?
Everything numbskull.
It’s the same stupid arguments they trot out.

Moves
01 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
You are
allowing your prejudice to show. There is nothing wrong or evil with buying a gun
that all by itself is amoral; what people choose to do with guns can be evil.
I didn’t say there was anything amoral in buying a gun, I said it’s amoral that you right wingers won’t regulate it.

Which is of course what you know I said, and which is why I call you a dishonest little weasel.

Just let the children die every month kellyjay, their blood is on your hands.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jun 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I didn’t say there was anything amoral in buying a gun, I said it’s amoral that you right wingers won’t regulate it.

Which is of course what you know I said, and which is why I call you a dishonest little weasel.

Just let the children die every month kellyjay, their blood is on your hands.
You are splitting hairs nothing is wrong with buying guns, as long as you think you can tell others what they can buy. Which is regulating gun ownership, at least be honest about what you are doing and why.

Moves
02 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
You are splitting hairs nothing is wrong with buying guns, as long as you think you can tell others what they can buy. Which is regulating gun ownership, at least be honest about what you are doing and why.
You’re the master of the obfuscating non sequitur reply.

F

Moves
02 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
But you ALSO believe that the right "to keep and bear arms" should be regulated. Why are you being so disingenuous about this?