One World Religion

One World Religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
Thanks for what? Is that a dodge?
Thanks for the perspective on rising life expectancy.

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
Attributing the increase in the health and welfare of the world's population to the policies of the U.N. is a ruse.
The U.N. has certainly played a role. Do you dislike the Millenium Development Goals as well?

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
The U.N. is siphoning off billions of dollars to implement courts and militaristic forces to undermine the self governance of sovereign nations
Examples?

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
The U.N.'s policies are geared to the eventual seizing of all power and resources with the goal of establishing a one world order.
I can't see how they are. By "eventual", when do you mean? Is it closer now than in 1992, or further away?

In what way do you think the U.N. us in the process of "seizing of all power and resources" in Indonesia, the fourth biggest country in the world, and resource-rich?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Dec 19

@fmf said
I don't think it is. The U.N. and many of its policies urge international cooperation but not a "one world government". I think the purpose of the U.N. can be more or less extrapolated from the U.N. Charter and from things like The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
It is a ruse. The U.N. Charter and The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is merely flowery language designed to fool the masses into marching to the beat of the drum of what will most certainly be a unified One World Order.

Any one or nation that stands in opposition will be crushed. We've seen it far too often in history to think that the U.N. is anything other than the same old order rearing up its ugly head again. Prepare for Babylon.

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@medullah removed their quoted post
If your belief in a "messianic Kingdom" makes you agitate for less personal debt, more money for hospitals, stand for office, etc. and, in addition to that, it gives you meaning in life and solace in the face of the inevitability of death, then good for you. If your religious beliefs deter or dissuade you from morally sound acts, then I welcome it.

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
The U.N. Charter and The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is merely flowery language designed to fool the masses into marching to the beat of the drum of what will most certainly be a unified One World Order.
I don't think so. It has had a real impact on the relationship between the rulers and the ruled in most countries - the one I live in, for example - as well as between other institutions and citizens, and between citizens themselves. It's also a work in progress.

F

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
Any one or nation that stands in opposition will be crushed. We've seen it far too often in history to think that the U.N. is anything other than the same old order rearing up its ugly head again. Prepare for Babylon.
Do you ever listen to Alex Jones?

F

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit

@medullah removed their quoted post
And you believe that it will be reduced - systematically - down to 500 million from [something like] 9 billion? If 8.5 billion people vanish, what will the grabbing of natural resources be FOR exactly?

Moves
08 Dec 19

@secondson said
It is a ruse. The U.N. Charter and The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is merely flowery language designed to fool the masses into marching to the beat of the drum of what will most certainly be a unified One World Order.

"flowery language designed to fool the masses into marching to the beat of the drum"
- secondson

If that doesn't describe the preachy motive of most "evangelical" religions, I don't know what does.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
08 Dec 19

@fmf said
If your belief in a "messianic Kingdom" makes you agitate for less personal debt, more money for hospitals, stand for office, etc. and, in addition to that, it gives you meaning in life and solace in the face of the inevitability of death, then good for you. If your religious beliefs deter or dissuade you from morally sound acts, then I welcome it.
My religious beliefs would not deter or dissuade me from morally sound acts, on the contrary it would encourage them. Why would you welcome failing to do what is morally sound? Doesn't make sense.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit

@fmf said
Not if I can help it, but you have said that you do.

What's the attraction?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Dec 19

@fmf said
I don't think so. It has had a real impact on the relationship between the rulers and the ruled in most countries - the one I live in, for example - as well as between other institutions and citizens, and between citizens themselves. It's also a work in progress.
Do you suffer from micro vision?

History proves that man cannot govern himself. All forms of human efforts to establish government have always degenerated into nothing. What exists today in the form of the U.N. is being built on the ash heap of failed efforts by man from the past. Power in the hands of man leads to eventual tyranny and demoralization of the human spirit.

The world of man is headed in a specific direction that God has forewarned us of. The signs are everywhere. A one world power in the hands of The Antichrist.

The Bible has never been wrong contrary to what the critics say.

One has to see the big picture to understand what the individual brush strokes mean in relation to each other.

I wish I was wrong because what's coming in the tribulation period in the form of God's judgment on man I wouldn't want to see fall on anyone. As sure as you live and breathe it's coming. Doesn't seem real to you, but that's only because you lack faith in the true and living God. If you could hear His voice in the scriptures you'd know I'm right.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
08 Dec 19

@fmf said
No.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
08 Dec 19
1 edit