1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 23:46
    @secondson said
    Or are all your assertions limited to subjective opinions?
    Everyone here is sharing their subjective opinions. That's all that's going on.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 23:49
    @secondson said
    Not to you of course because you don't believe in the supernatural, but I think medullah made some good observations about the events of our age and their relevance to Bible prophecy.
    And in the course of doing so, he's been skulking off in the face of questions about his assertions regarding the events of our age.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 13:35
    @divegeester said
    Maybe
    Maybe I am too. Sometimes I wonder.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 13:40
    @fmf said
    Everyone here is sharing their subjective opinions. That's all that's going on.
    You need to be more flexible. Not every idea, thought or assertion is just subjective.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 13:48
    @fmf said
    And in the course of doing so, he's been skulking off in the face of questions about his assertions regarding the events of our age.
    "Skulking"? That's just your unsubstantiated subjective opinion.

Have you considered that medullah might not want to waste his energy wrangling with you over your impertinent, subjective and opinionated questionings?
  6. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 16:242 edits
    Hello one and all .

Sorry I haven't been on a for a few days - as I believe I mentioned I have been working from home and had a shed load of stuff dumped on me which led to a trip to the north of England - and deep joy I have to go back again on Monday. When I am away subject to what is/isn't happening I don't always have time for RHP etc and that's life; I haven't even moved.

I wont go through every critique against me just the stuff worth addressing - on the next post.

So apologies again to one and all -
  7. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 17:054 edits
    So I don't "skulk", I have no need to. This is a discussion forum, nothing else.

When FMF asked me to paste chapter 5 I thought at the time that he'd probably read the wrong thing, but the net effect is about the same.

This is the link to the document. In the UK our local authorities have been working towards this for nearly 20 years but there has been no referendum or consultation process.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

I'm pretty sure that you used to be able to get to it through the UN web site but to access it I had to go another way. Chapter 5 alone is 8 A4 pages - I doubt that one of these boxes would take it. As you can see it is a pdf format and I'm not able to extract, but it probably isn't worth worrying about it.

I have had a quick look (there is a search facility) but shed loads of references to population, and I cant find what I'm looking for. So I've either missed it or I have the wrong document which is egg on face time and please pass a big spoon for my humble pie; but don't count on it. I see this episode a bit like a Scottish law prosecution (Case Unproven) but if what I want isn't in this then I will find the document and quote the clause (very fair request) or post the link (If I cant convert from PDF)

Having said take a look at this link which is an eye opener on the same theme

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/georgia-guidestones

I cant believe that you cant just role up and erect something like this without the ok of some form of authority who would have jurisdiction for the land. Please see the first command re population.

In the document that I was looking for the actual wording was between 0.5 - 1.0 billion, not quite as drastic as the first commandment here.

For those that weren't sharpening their knives in my absence many thanks.

For those who weren't so gracious, hope that you had fun. 😉
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 17:242 edits

Removed by poster

9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 17:49
    @medullah said
    For those that weren't sharpening their knives in my absence many thanks. For those who weren't so gracious, hope that you had fun. 😉
    I don’t think anyone gave you or your unsubstantiated whacky claims a second thought.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 22:45
    @secondson said
    You need to be more flexible. Not every idea, thought or assertion is just subjective.
    Every idea, thought or assertion based on speculation about supernatural things is subjective
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 22:50
    @medullah said
    So I don't "skulk", I have no need to. This is a discussion forum, nothing else.

When FMF asked me to paste chapter 5 I thought at the time that he'd probably read the wrong thing, but the net effect is about the same.

This is the link to the document. In the UK our local authorities have been working towards this for nearly 20 years but there has been no referendum or ...[text shortened]... ir knives in my absence many thanks.

For those who weren't so gracious, hope that you had fun. 😉
    So? You are not going to copy-paste the words from Chapter 5 of the 1992 treaty that you've based your assertions on?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 22:57
    @medullah said
    https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/georgia-guidestones

I cant believe that you cant just role up and erect something like this without the ok of some form of authority who would have jurisdiction for the land.
    You think it was the same "authority" that's going to make 800,000 people "vanish" every day for the next 20 years because of Chapter 5 in the 1992 treaty?
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 23:37
    @divegeester said
    I don’t think anyone gave you or your unsubstantiated whacky claims a second thought.
    Frank wold be ashamed of you
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 23:40
    @fmf said
    So? You are not going to copy-paste the words from Chapter 5 of the 1992 treaty that you've based your assertions on?
    Absolutely. Unfortunately you seem to be another that hat relishes the offense before you have read anything else.

go to my prior pots
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 23:44
    @FMF

What is It that you don't understand about not being able to paste a PDF file into this format ?
    Are you that engrossed on winning pint that nothing anybody else says is considered ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree