2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 18:52
    @fmf said
    I understand it do be a dodge.
    Medullah' lying?

Are you paranoid? If he said he can't do it, then he can't do it.

Why would medullah dodge? His posts are obviously forthcoming.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 20:06
    @secondson said

Why would medullah dodge?
    Because he’s talking bollox.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 20:111 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 20:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Well, so much for resubscribing.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 22:29
    @secondson said
    Why would medullah dodge? His posts are obviously forthcoming.
    He's not "forthcoming" about what words in the readily available text of Chapter 5 of the 1992 treaty justify his claims.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 22:30
    @medullah said
    Nobody that's serious would keep asking the same questions that have already been answered.
    Where is your copy-paste of the words from the treaty? That's the question.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 22:32
    @medullah said
    The lights are on but I'm wondering if anyone is home ................ I'm not able to paste to this web site from a PDF
    The text of Chapter 5 of the 1992 treaty doesn't have to be taken from the PDF you've got. The text is widely available.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 22:36
    @medullah said
    1) No

2) No
    Just to be clear, then. Do you think enacting policies to slow the rate of population growth in order to address poverty [1] was a good idea? Your answer: No and Do you think enacting policies to slow the rate of population growth in order to address poverty [2] has been successful over the last 27 years? Your answer: No

How, then, should the nations of the world addressed the prevalence of debilitating poverty bound up with rapid population growth 30 years ago?
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 01:07
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Conflict of interest?

So what's your dream? Sowing discord among brethren?
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 01:12
    @fmf said
    The text of Chapter 5 of the 1992 treaty doesn't have to be taken from the PDF you've got. The text is widely available.
    Then why don't you produce the text and demonstrate how you justify saying medullah is dodging, and why, instead of making unsubstantiated accusations?
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 01:26
    @fmf said
    How, then, should the nations of the world addressed the prevalence of debilitating poverty bound up with rapid population growth 30 years ago?
    I have a suggestion. The nations should hire Rajk to lead a global campaign promoting the condemnation of greed and corruption, while secretly working behind the scenes as a grand inquisitor.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 01:30
    @secondson said
    I have a suggestion. The nations should hire Rajk to lead a global campaign promoting the condemnation of greed and corruption, while secretly working behind the scenes as a grand inquisitor.
    Well, we can't really know what might lie below the waterline of anyone's iceberg.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 01:57
    @secondson said
    Then why don't you produce the text and demonstrate how you justify saying medullah is dodging, and why, instead of making unsubstantiated accusations?
    His assertions about the content of Chapter 5 are the issue. He won't produce the supposed content. He's been rumbled.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 02:01
    @secondson said
    The post of mine that this 'banter' of yours is supposedly a response to is about the link between poverty and high rates of population growth and not about "greed and corruption".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree