1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '23 12:40
    @suzianne said
    A subjective opinion, brought on by your dislike of people who hold a different subjective opinion.

Stating an opposing viewpoint isn't "abuse", except maybe to those who desire to control the narrative.

My post wasn't taking issue with your OP. I agree with it on a base level. It's your putting down other Christians who do not share your personal Chris ...[text shortened]... esent this as "trolling" when it's more akin to "anti-trolling".

But by all means, do carry on.
    None of what you have written contains even a smidgen of truth.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 21:181 edit
    @divegeester

I think that you have a point around Jesus, as he he put the law into perspective and showed that it shouldn’t operate as a superstition but as a guide.

Do you have any particular favourite teachings from Jesus, and what sort of things that he referenced have helped you see new found wisdom DG ?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 23:35
    @medullah said
    @divegeester

I think that you have a point around Jesus, as he he put the law into perspective and showed that it shouldn’t operate as a superstition but as a guide.
    Thank you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '23 23:361 edit
    @medullah said
    @divegeester

Do you have any particular favourite teachings from Jesus, and what sort of things that he referenced have helped you see new found wisdom DG ?
    Maybe start a thread on this separate topic.

If you do I’ll start one on the reasons you recently decided to join the Ghost Chamber club 😉
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Mar '23 14:10
    @divegeester said
    When I was younger I knew of Christians who would keep Sunday as the sabbath and were quite strict about it too. No work, no housework even, no shopping, no TV etc. However they would travel more than a sabbath’s day journey to get to church and seemed ignorant of the fact that Saturday was the Jewish sabbath anyway. Even at a young age I found it all quite odd.

In la ...[text shortened]... ither through family, church denomination or interpretations of the bible.

Any thoughts on this?
    yeah you can keep the sabath it sucks
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '23 15:39
    @badradger said
    yeah you can keep the sabath it sucks
    No probs adradger.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 22:47
    @divegeester said
    When I was younger I knew of Christians who would keep Sunday as the sabbath and were quite strict about it too. No work, no housework even, no shopping, no TV etc. However they would travel more than a sabbath’s day journey to get to church and seemed ignorant of the fact that Saturday was the Jewish sabbath anyway. Even at a young age I found it all quite odd.

In la ...[text shortened]... ither through family, church denomination or interpretations of the bible.

Any thoughts on this?
    Christians aren’t under the law
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 23:04
    @divegeester said
    Why not enter into the topic of the thread instead of your incessant trolling. You bring no value to any thread in any forum with your Karenesque tub thumping and abuse.
    Sounds like psychological projection to me 😉
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 23:06
    @divegeester said
    Other than abuse, you have very little to say do you.
    There it is again - psychological projection (i.e. talking to yourself.)
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 07:39
    @suzianne said

My post wasn't taking issue with your OP. I agree with it on a base level.
    Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree