Is the trinity taught in the bible?

Is the trinity taught in the bible?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Apr 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
How do you know? If they do what does that make you?
In fairness he did post that over a month ago. (That's a long time in the world of Chaney).

He's probably a Zoroastrian Monk by now, or perhaps going through a phase of militant agnosticism.

c

Moves
05 Apr 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
In fairness he did post that over a month ago. (That's a long time in the world of Chaney).

He's probably a Zoroastrian Monk by now, or perhaps going through a phase of militant agnosticism.
I will stand by my claim that most "Christians" seem to disagree on the "identity" of Jesus.

Human only?
Human and God?
Human, God and the Holy Spirit?

And most recently, in another thread, sinless at birth? Born with sin? Cleared of "original sin" at baptism?

If He is God, how could He have been born "with sin"?

All questions that should not even BE questions if God made CLEAR what and who is the truth in "His Word", the Bible (which is far from clear).

If the Bible was clear, these issues would have been made known to all......a very long time ago!!!

Moves
05 Apr 17

I typically don't speakup for Dive....
Why?

Moves
05 Apr 17

Originally posted by chaney3
I will stand by my claim that most "Christians" seem to disagree on the "identity" of Jesus.

Human only?
Human and God?

And most recently, in another thread, sinless at birth? Born with sin? Cleared of "original sin" at baptism?

All questions that should not ...[text shortened]... the Bible was clear, these issues would have been made known to all......a very long time ago!!!
How was rehab?

c

Moves
05 Apr 17

Originally posted by divegeester
How was rehab?
How is being a fake Christian going for you?

Moves
05 Apr 17

How is being a fake Christian going for you?
Have you decided if you are a Christian yet?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Apr 17

Human only?
Human and God?

All questions that should not ...[text shortened]... the Bible was clear, these issues would have been made known to all......a very long time ago!!!
I share the view most who claim to be Christian don't know the Lord, but that does mean that there are those that do.

F

Moves
05 Apr 17

I share the view most who claim to be Christian don't know the Lord, but that does mean that there are those that do.
When you say "most", you mean more than 1.1 billion Christians, is that right?