If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Then where ever you are, you warn people if they heed the warning and turn towards salvation that is being offered, then Jesus didn't die in vain for them; if it isn't heeded, it is on them.
I talk to you for some of the reasons I listed. In the context of the absolute reality - as you would have it - of eternal torture, why do you talk to me?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
I talk to you for some of the reasons I listed. In the context of the absolute reality - as you would have it - of eternal torture, why do you talk to me?
Someone who loves me loves you.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester

"Whatever your Christian doctrine happens to be…the Bible contains glimpses of a possible future for humanity, for nations and for individuals. Doesn’t it?

The Bible does indeed contain a clear and concise description of two possible futures for humanity, for nations and for individuals.

The first, and certainly the most preferable, is eternal life, which is being offered to ALL by God the Father who gave His Son to be the propitiation and atonement for the sin of every single individual, when they believe Jesus died in their place, for their sin, on the cross. That is the undeniable truth and teaching of scripture.

The second death, whatever that may mean to you or anyone else, is what will happen to those that reject Christ. That is also the undeniable truth taught in the scriptures.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Someone who loves me loves you.
But what would a time & motion study have to say about what the above answer has got you doing? 😀

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester

@divegeester

"If your particular belief regarding that possibly future involves the damning and eternal torture of billions of non-believers by your version of God, then what are you doing about it?"

What I'm doing "about it" is the best I can. Your inquisitorial and adversarial inferences notwithstanding.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester

"To those here who truly believe that vasts swathes of humanity, I.e. billions upon billions of non Christians will be deliberately held captive and deliberately kept alive in a place purposefully created in order to torture them with fire for ever and ever…"

"Then what on Earth are you doing here at RHP wasting the precious time given you which could be used to get out in the streets and speak to those who are in the most awful peril?"

Are you suggesting that those here that don't believe in God's Christ are in less "peril"? There are streets made of concrete, and there are streets made of cyberspace.

It is not for you to question others about what they do here or anywhere. You have no authority to conduct that line of questioning. Whether anyone decides to post here or "get out in the streets" is none of your business.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22
1 edit

@divegeester

"What keeps you here posting, blogging, arguing with others who think you are deluded narcissists. In fact I will go further than that to say that if you waste your time in here instead of at least attempting to save the eternal lives of those destined for this terrible future then I say that you are complicit in their suffering."

"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
It is not for you to question others about what they do here or anywhere. You have no authority to conduct that line of questioning.
It's an excellent line of questioning. You apparently don't see why that is so.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

"Whatever your Christian doctrine happens to be…the Bible contains glimpses of a possible future for humanity, for nations and for individuals. Doesn’t it?

The Bible does indeed contain a clear and concise description of two possible futures for humanity, for nations and for individuals.

The first, and certainly the most preferable, is eternal lif ...[text shortened]... will happen to those that reject Christ. That is also the undeniable truth taught in the scriptures.
That thankfully is the teaching of your church and it is not in the complete scripture teaching. True a Christian must accept Christ and believe that he died and rose. But that is not the rule for to all people. Paul addressed that issue in Romans 2, which I have quoted many times.

A just God will not send his Son to die 4000 yrs after the sin of Adam and then say that all people must believe in my Son otherwise they will burn in hell forever. Then even after the Son came and died, it took another 2000 yrs for the name of Jesus Christ to be spread across the world. Even then after all people knew about the name Jesus Christ, the proponents of that name turned out to be sick evil bastards, murdering milions of people, abusing little boys, living worldly materialistic lives and disobeying every law of decency and morality.

So God in his wisdom and knowing the future and the truth, had his Son die so that his death justified every man from Adam to the end of the world ... by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.(Romans 5:18 KJV), so that all who keep the commandments will have eternal life .. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(Revelation 22:14 KJV)

The only ones who face damnation are the ones who live evil sinful lives.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
It is not for you to question others about what they do here or anywhere. You have no authority to conduct that line of questioning. Whether anyone decides to post here or "get out in the streets" is none of your business.
[1] Questioning one another is the lifeblood of a discussion forum.

[2] divegeester is not claiming he has any "authority"; how daft of you to suggest he is.

[3] If someone sees it as being none of his business, they don’t have to answer.

[4] What's got your underpants so knotted?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

"What keeps you here posting, blogging, arguing with others who think you are deluded narcissists. In fact I will go further than that to say that if you waste your time in here instead of at least attempting to save the eternal lives of those destined for this terrible future then I say that you are complicit in their suffering."

"Blessed are ye, wh ...[text shortened]... m their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."
If you think you are being persecuted then it certainly is not for the sake of Jesus Christ. Nobody here hates Jesus. People dislike your church doctrine of exclusion of people who will be accepted by Jesus Christ.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
"Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."
Who is "hated" and "reproached" here?

Rajk999? divegeester?

Are they "blessed"?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
Then where ever you are, you warn people if they heed the warning and turn towards salvation that is being offered, then Jesus didn't die in vain for them; if it isn't heeded, it is on them.
The "warning" is clearly delineated in scripture isn't it kelly? So in reality those that are in opposition to that warning aren't really arguing with you and I, but in fact are opposing themselves against the knowledge of God.

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
The "warning" is clearly delineated in scripture isn't it kelly? So in reality those that are in opposition to that warning aren't really arguing with you and I, but in fact are opposing themselves against the knowledge of God.
KellyJay believes in eternal torture in burning flames. You don't.