If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
I quote the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. You dont, so as far as you are concerned Jesus never existed. I live under the law of Christ, who is the author of the New Covenant. Everybody therefore will account to Christ. You live under your church doctrine which belongs in the garbage dump.
Your Christ-denying, Satanic doctrine believes in the garbage dump - along with your endless lies and insults.

You want to live under the Law, fine. But you better keep all the commandments perfectly 100% of the time. That’s what God the Fathet requires of those who want to be justified by the Law.

And based on your behavior in this forum, you’re not meeting that standard. In fact, you’re nowhere near it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jan 22

@karoly-aczel said
This is a non-sequitur response to FMF
That a judgment, an assessment, or what was that other word...who knows.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Your Christ-denying, Satanic doctrine believes in the garbage dump - along with your endless lies and insults.

You want to live under the Law, fine. But you better keep all the commandments perfectly 100% of the time. That’s what God the Fathet requires of those who want to be justified by the Law.

And based on your behavior in this forum, you’re not meeting that standard. In fact, you’re nowhere near it.
Here are the church guys who were taught that the New Covenant means they can sin all they like :

... Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.(Matthew 25:44-46 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Here are the church guys who were taught that the New Covenant means they can sin all they like :

... Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And thes ...[text shortened]... go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.(Matthew 25:44-46 KJV)
Still misinterpreting that Scripture.

And still ignoring reams of robust rafts of Scripture so you can continue spewing your Christ-denying, Satanic doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Still misinterpreting that Scripture.

And still ignoring reams of robust rafts of Scripture so you can continue spewing your Christ-denying, Satanic doctrine.

Oh yes you are correct. My bible is the Old Covenant. A church buddy just forwarded to me the New Covenant Bible and it reads :

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred and ye prayed for me,
I was thirsty and ye read the bible for me
I was a stranger, and ye told me to go in peace
Naked, and ye called Social Services
I was sick, and ye called 911:
I was in prison, and ye sent Salvation Army to see me
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

So you win... Im going to change my evil ways

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
So everyone goes to Heaven in your view.
Correct.

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Because everyone goes to Heaven. Is that your view?
Correct.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Correct.
I wonder how many verses you just ignored to come up with that belief?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
I wonder how many verses you just ignored to come up with that belief?
I do not subscribe to that view but it is possible. The bible says that God is not willing that anyone should perish. Do you think that God cannot do whatever he wants to do? God is not bound by rules of the church or the Apostles or even Jesus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Correct.
Why would somebody want to be a Christian if everyone goes to Heaven? To give an attaboy to Jesus Christ?

Is the work of missionaries a complete waste of time?

Why did Paul the Apostle preach the Gospel?

Why in Acts did Paul tell the jailer that, to be saved, the jailer had to believe on Jesus Christ?

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.”

(Acts 16:30-32)

Why did Peter say that God was patient because God wanted no one to perish but wanted everyone to come to repentance?

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

(2 Peter 3:9)

Where in the Holy Bible does it say everyone goes to Heaven?

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

(John 3:16)

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

(Romans 10:9)

Is Hitler in Heaven?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

Suzianne, divegeester, josephw [although Suzianne thinks maybe he does], and Rajk999 don't believe in the proverbial "torture in burning flames for eternity".

sonship and KellyJay APPARENTLY do ~ or say they do.

The motion for debate: They don't ACTUALLY believe in "torture in burning flames for eternity", when it gets right down to it, judging by the fact they spend time posting here.

Thoughts?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Jan 22

@fmf said
Suzianne, divegeester, josephw [although Suzianne thinks maybe he does], and Rajk999 don't believe in the proverbial "torture in burning flames for eternity".

The motion for debate: They don't ACTUALLY believe in "torture in burning flames for eternity", when it gets right down to it, judging by the fact they spend time posting here.

Thoughts?
How many people do you think read these forums?

Can they reach more people on here or by going to a mall and trying to talk to individuals there?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Oh yes you are correct. My bible is the Old Covenant. A church buddy just forwarded to me the New Covenant Bible and it reads :

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred and ye prayed for me,
I was thirsty and ye read the bible for me
I ...[text shortened]... lvation Army to see me
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

So you win... Im going to change my evil ways
Just stop lying about what I and other Christians believe and have said.

That’d be a good start.

Don’t try to change your evil ways all at once.

Baby steps.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Jan 22

@fmf said

Thoughts?
That doctrine starts off with a another false doctrine, which is that the soul is immortal, something never said in the bible. Its like this going to heaven business. Church Christians say 'going to heaven' all the time but nothing in the bible says anyone goes to heaven. In fact the bible says clearly that no man has ascended to heaven but Jesus Christ. Also the bible says clearly that God can kill souls. Meaning they are not immortal.

The word torment/ed is never used to describe the fate of anyone after judgment, except for the Devil and his angels. The word 'destroy' is used many times.

Churches do not follow the doctrine of the bible.

F

Moves
25 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
How many people do you think read these forums?
Two or three dozen, maybe, I'd say. Half of them are probably atheists or some such. Most of the rest are maybe Christians who are already pretty clear about what they believe. There might be the odd stray Muslim or Hindu. A smattering of Buddhists perhaps.