If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
The "warning" is clearly delineated in scripture isn't it kelly? So in reality those that are in opposition to that warning aren't really arguing with you and I, but in fact are opposing themselves against the knowledge of God.
Here is the warning from Jesus Christ that Christians ignore.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
(Matthew 25:41-46 KJV)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
The damning is due to sin in the creation of a Holy God; some have taken to hiding this scriptural truth from themselves and others.
How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and have because of your time wasting in here are now going to suffer for eternity?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

It is not for you to question others about what they do here or anywhere. You have no authority to conduct that line of questioning. Whether anyone decides to post here or "get out in the streets" is none of your business.
I’m aware that you and others here who hold to this belief of eternal suffering don’t like this line of questioning.

How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and have because of your time wasting in here are now going to suffer for eternity?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

"What keeps you here posting, blogging, arguing with others who think you are deluded narcissists. In fact I will go further than that to say that if you waste your time in here instead of at least attempting to save the eternal lives of those destined for this terrible future then I say that you are complicit in their suffering."

"Blessed are ye, wh ...[text shortened]... m their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."
You seem to be quite disturbed at being forced to face the scenario in the OP.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said

The only ones who face damnation are the ones who live evil sinful lives.
How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and are, because of your time wasting in here, now going to suffer for eternity?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
The "warning" is clearly delineated in scripture isn't it kelly? So in reality those that are in opposition to that warning aren't really arguing with you and I, but in fact are opposing themselves against the knowledge of God.
And yet here you are ignoring those in your neighbourhood who are in the very peril which you claim exists.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and are, because of your time wasting in here, now going to suffer for eternity?
Nobody suffers for eternity. That doctrine is nonsense. People are punished according to their sin. All the evil are cast into the lake of fire and are destroyed. My purpose here is to get people to keep the commandments which Jesus said are REQUIRED for eternal life. This is in direct opposition to church Christians who are here to tell people to profess faith and do nothing else.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I’m aware that you and others here who hold to this belief of eternal suffering don’t like this line of questioning.

Yours is a warped perspective.

The "line of questioning" doesn't bother me. It's the manner of inference you employ, and the obvious emotional distress you are under about it that I don't like.

"How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and have because of your time wasting in here are now going to suffer for eternity?"

Who are YOU to infer that I have somehow failed to share the "good news" to all I meet as opportunity presence itself?

Who made YOU the arbiter of the Christian conduct performed both here in this forum and in the private lives of those that post here?

I have no guilt relative to the fate of any that fail to heed both the warning and the proffered gift of eternal life.

And worst of all, who made YOU to be the "accuser" of the children of God?

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Who made YOU the arbiter of the Christian conduct performed both here in this forum and in the private lives of those that post here?
Gosh. Your hypocrisy is beyond parody. A tagline for YOUR Christian persona on this forum could be... josephw/SecondSon, the poster who constantly makes himself the arbiter of the Christian conduct performed both here in this forum and in the private lives of those that post here...

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
The "line of questioning" doesn't bother me.
Blimey. That was a quick flip flop. On the previous page, you said: "You have no authority to conduct that line of questioning." Now, here on the next page you say the line of questioning doesn't bother you!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said

Who are you to decide who are the 'children of God'. Jesus said

And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.(Luke 20:34-36 KJV)

Who is accounted worthy?

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

Only after the final judgment then people know who are the children of God.
Right now all people alive are the children of the world

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
Yours is a warped perspective.

The "line of questioning" doesn't bother me. It's the manner of inference you employ, and the obvious emotional distress you are under about it that I don't like.

"How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and have because of your time wasting in here are now going to suffer for eternity?"

Who are ...[text shortened]... gift of eternal life.

I don’t think I have a “warped perspective”, I am “under no distress” whatsoever, I’m not “claiming to an arbiter” of any sort and I’m certainly not “accusing the Childress of God” of anything.

I think what is clear here is that posters such as yourself, sonship, KellyJay and all the others who claim to believe in the doctrine of eternal suffering, actually don’t believe in it all! Because if you did then you would dedicating all of your spare time in diligently seeking to pull as many poor souls from the clutches of being tortured for all of eternity instead of arguing the toss on a forum board.

Your typically angry reply to me above indicates that I’ve hit a metaphorical nail of your hypocrisy squarely on its head.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jan 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Someone who loves me loves you.
This is a non-sequitur response to FMF

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

"To those here who truly believe that vasts swathes of humanity, I.e. billions upon billions of non Christians will be deliberately held captive and deliberately kept alive in a place purposefully created in order to torture them with fire for ever and ever…"

[b]"Then what on Earth are you doing here at RHP wasting the precious time given you which c ...[text shortened]... estioning. Whether anyone decides to post here or "get out in the streets" is none of your business.
Everyone has absolute authority to ask questions and make assertions here ( as long as the rhp posting guidelines are observed)

F

Moves
24 Jan 22

@karoly-aczel said
This is a non-sequitur response to FMF
I took it to mean that he feels obliged to pass on the message regarding God's love.