If you could save billions from eternal torture…

If you could save billions from eternal torture…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Nobody suffers for eternity. That doctrine is nonsense.
Why do you keep telling me this, do you think I believe in it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Why do you keep telling me this, do you think I believe in it?
Why do you keep telling me this .. How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and are, because of your time wasting in here, now going to suffer for eternity? 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and have because of your time wasting in here are now going to suffer for eternity?
You think God can use only person to bring another to salvation?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
And you think only people who post here read these posts?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
How many people could you have led to salvation from this horrendous fate and have because of your time wasting in here are now going to suffer for eternity?
We are talking about the truth according to scripture the rest is not a measure of that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jan 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

"Whatever your Christian doctrine happens to be…the Bible contains glimpses of a possible future for humanity, for nations and for individuals. Doesn’t it?

The Bible does indeed contain a clear and concise description of two possible futures for humanity, for nations and for individuals.

The first, and certainly the most preferable, is eternal lif ...[text shortened]... will happen to those that reject Christ. That is also the undeniable truth taught in the scriptures.
It is called the second death, not the second torture.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Here is the warning from Jesus Christ that Christians ignore.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in ...[text shortened]... o away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
(Matthew 25:41-46 KJV)
Sorry, but Matthew 25 is not the 'end all, be all' of Christians doctrine. You constantly tout it as if it were.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I’m aware that you and others here who hold to this belief of eternal suffering don’t like this line of questioning.

Why, exactly, do you even have a "line of questioning" to begin with?

Your focus is not God or Christ in here. It's winning arguments. It's putting down Christians.

How many have YOU "led to salvation"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Nobody suffers for eternity. That doctrine is nonsense. People are punished according to their sin. All the evil are cast into the lake of fire and are destroyed. My purpose here is to get people to keep the commandments which Jesus said are REQUIRED for eternal life. This is in direct opposition to church Christians who are here to tell people to profess faith and do nothing else.
You had me up until the last sentence when you fall back into your old habit of denigrating "church Christians".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Jan 22

@fmf said
KellyJay believes in eternal torture in burning flames. You don't.
He doesn't?

I thought he did.

Maybe he (josephw) can clear this up.

Moves
24 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Is this example of the old story of “everybody, somebody, anybody and nobody” really your excuse for being that “nobody”?

Moves
24 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
We are talking about the truth according to scripture the rest is not a measure of that.
Just carry on wasting your time in here while your non Christian neighbours go off to be burnt alive for eternity.

Moves
24 Jan 22

@suzianne said
It is called the second death, not the second torture.
Are you challenging sonship, KellyJay, Jospehw by vicariously addressing your post to me?

Moves
24 Jan 22

@suzianne said

Your focus is not God or Christ in here. It's winning arguments. It's putting down Christians.

I don’t believe in eternal torture Suzianne.

This is a discussion board, do you object to things being discussed?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Jan 22

@suzianne said

Forum participants who set themselves up as judge and jury over other people don’t answer questions. They issue verdicts.