Don't hate the word

Don't hate the word "church"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Touting admiration for "diversity" is a sometimes a good cover for being clueless.
I am not "clueless". I see what you're trying to do, though, by suggesting that I might be.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Show me someone who stands for something. Then we can see how tolerant he is towards others.
Most people I know who stand for something are also tolerant towards others. Is it not like that in your life?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I am not "clueless". I see what you're trying to do, though, by suggesting that I might be.
The meaning of the existence of human beings in this universe is ________ ?

Tell us please.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

A clueless man may not be for "diversity" except as excuse for not taking any definite stand.
Well I'm not a Christian. That's a "definite".

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

The meaning of the existence of human beings in this universe is ________ ?

Tell us please.
My answer is the same as when it was discussed here - countless times - before.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

Here we go -

"Hot chains! hot chains!
Torture and burning flesh!! "

Watch him.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

No doubt someone will not accuse me of some kind of emotionalism. But I am rather calm here. I just know not to be fooled about dividing lines by an Atheist who disbelieves in the incarnation of God as a man and His redeeming death and resurrection.

No excitement or emotionalism is needed. It is evident that in spite of ToO's appeal to [b]Luke 8
he has no intention of being on the side of the dividing line the risen Christ is TODAY.[/b]
Do you welcome the contributions of ThinkOfOne, Rajk999 and divegeester - and others - to this message board, and value the diversity of beliefs they bring to debates and discussions?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

My answer is the same as when it was discussed here - countless times - before.
Thanks.

Now moving on.

God's eternal purpose is "the church" (See Ephesians). That is why I suggest that even though the word is spoiled, we should love it,

Well, some of "we" should.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Here we go -

"Hot chains! hot chains!
Torture and burning flesh."

Watch him.
You're the one who tells people they are going to be hung out burning on chains as a warning to space aliens, not me. It's your belief, not mine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

You're the one who tells people they are going to be hung out burning on chains as a warning to space aliens, not me. It's your belief, not mine.
I told you! lol!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

The purpose for which people are on this planet ... IS ? _______ ?

Tell us against FMF.
You should love to talk about it if you know.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Tell us against FMF.
Watch him ...

" Uh, Space aliens, Hot chains, burning flesh, Your torturer god !!!"

Diversity still good FMF ?

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Watch him ...

" Uh, Space aliens, Hot chains, burning flesh, Your torturer god !!!"

Diversity still good FMF ?
Your beliefs, not mine.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Tell us against FMF.
I have talked about many times. Where were you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Moving on.

Another indication of the church as being so wonderful a revelation is because it is the duplication of sons of God.

The Only begotten Son has become the Firstborn among many brothers through His death and resurrection.

The ONE grain fell into the ground to die and produce many grains as much fruit.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless the grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies it abides alone, but if it dies it bears much fruit." (John 12:24)

This man John knew Christ's ministry and God's will! I am so glad He recorded what he remembered of Jesus doing and saying.

The Only begotten Son of God would DIE and resurrect to produce many brothers with His life. He would not abide ALONE. He would die and produce the church.

I am one of those grains that He produced by His death and resurrection. Some others are here as well. Anyone reading this may also choose to receive the life of the resurrected Savior Jesus into them.