Don't hate the word

Don't hate the word "church"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Do you welcome the contributions of ThinkOfOne, Rajk999 and divegeester - and others - to this message board, and value the diversity of beliefs they bring to debates and discussions?
BUMP for sonship; it's a fair question in light of your peculiarly vain holier-than-thou attitude to the community.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

Must continue latter.

I'm sure the Use to Be Disciple will dazzle you with his understanding of why life is so much more meaningful without the love of Christ now.

Latter readers.

( Looks like running scared right ? )

Duties my friends, Duties. Other duties.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
I'm sure the Use to Be Disciple will dazzle you with his understanding of why life is so much more meaningful without the love of Christ now.
You already know. We've talked about many times. There were others who shared my perspectives too, like LemonJello, DeepThought, JS357. It's been discussed a lot.

Pretending to be a Christian when one's Christrian beliefs have been lost does not create "meaning".

The stuff you come out with ~ yes, including the chains and the space aliens and "eating Jesus" etc. ~ may create "meaning" for you, but it doesn't create "meaning" for me.

You know what creates "meaning" for me because I told you.

So what about my question: for all your disagreements with the likes of ThinkOfOne and Rajk999, do you welcome their presence here and welcome the heterogeneity of ideas that they bring?

S. Korea

Moves
10 Jun 18

My answer is the same as when it was discussed here - countless times - before.
Not everybody keeps track of everythign that happens here or posts with the regularity and effort that you do.

How about you elaborate, give some positions, and advance the discussion?

Why just buzz around without revealing anything?

S. Korea

Moves
10 Jun 18

Most people I know who stand for something are also tolerant towards others. Is it not like that in your life?
What is tolerance to y ou?

F

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
Not everybody keeps track of everythign that happens here or posts with the regularity and effort that you do. How about you elaborate, give some positions, and advance the discussion?
You'll just have to wait until I get involved in a discussion about it again. I've been here over ten years. I've discussed it countless times. Your personal sense of entitlement is interesting.

F

Moves
10 Jun 18

What is tolerance to y ou?
Start a thread about it and see who wants to discuss it with you.

S. Korea

Moves
10 Jun 18

You'll just have to wait until I get involved in a discussion about it again. I've been here over ten years. I've discussed it countless times. Your personal sense of entitlement is interesting.
So it is a sense of entitlement to desire that someone states their beliefs in regards to the topic being debated?

That's pretty out there and agaisnt the ethos of a discussion forum.

Perhaps if you politely insisted that you do not want to confront the topic, that'd be one thing, but saying that I am acting entitled by desiring to know your position in a discusion forum...

This sounds like White Privilege.

F

Moves
10 Jun 18

This sounds like White Privilege.
"White Privilege"? What on earth are you on about?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18
1 edit

Unlike you I do not know who will enter the kingdom of God. You say it is those who profess faith.

MY reading comprehension senses that you are STALING to answer the question about whether or not you are a believer in GOD , period, or NOT.

So far, no taking a stand one way or another.

[quote]
Jesus said it is those who follow t ...[text shortened]... st - Being BORN of God - leading to being CHILDREN of God - leading to being in the BROTHERHOOD.
Most of this post, I think was suppose to be in reply to ThinkOfOne. Mistakenly it appeared as a reply to Rajk999.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jun 18

Most of this post, I think was suppose to be in reply to ThinkOfOne. Mistakenly it appeared as a reply to Rajk999.
Why won’t you answer FMF’s question?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18

The saga of dive’s tailspin at RHP

1. Goes on Christian bashing rampage.

2. Exposed as a lying fraud for claiming to be a Christian.

3. Attempts to run away in disgrace by switching identities with his “girlfriend.”

4. Fake girlfriend ploy blows up in his face.

5. Goes on vacation to figure out what to do next.

6. Crosses fingers and claims everything was a practical joke.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18
1 edit

BUMP for sonship; it's a fair question in light of your peculiarly vain holier-than-thou attitude to the community.
Told you before -

I don't have a "holier then thou" atttitude. You come on with a "LESS HOLY THEN THOU!" attitude.

F

Moves
10 Jun 18

Told you before - I don't have a "holier then thou" atttitude. You come on with a "LESS HOLY THEN THOU!" attitude.
But I don't think either of us is "holy" in any way whatsoever. Do you think you are?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18
6 edits

But I don't think either of us is "holy" in any way whatsoever. Do you think you are?
God's truth certainly like Him, is holy. And Jesus warned us not to give that which is holy to the dogs.

“Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matt. 7:6)

Basically I take that to mean - don't throw important God related teaches or personal precious spiritual experiences to some people cheaply.

Like, if I elaborate about "holiness" in the Bible to you, you're just liable to follow with more and more questions trying to prove that it is all nonsense.

Although the exhortation of Jesus there sounds like an insult, I don't think it really is. I think He is saying that if people have an unclean dog or pig nature towards His salvation, don't allow them the opportunity to be self eaten up by those wild characteristics.

Don't fuel their germs to spread within them more and more.