Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Spirituality

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
lol... you got a mirror around? Look into it when you have time...
I am dead straight, dead honest, forthright and transparent when I post in here.

I wouldn’t for example say none, never or nothing when in fact I didn’t mean none, never or nothing.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
Your self contradiction continues.

A) You agree that the scripture I provided is in fact Jesus telling the Jews that a belief in him is necessary for salvation..

B) You claim that the bible is the complete and total word of god without error...

C) you deny that a belief in Jesus is necessary for salvation...

These 3 positions cannot be held simultaneously.
A) You agree that the scripture I provided is in fact Jesus telling the Jews that a belief in him is necessary for salvation..
For those Jews He was talking to, yes. Does not say anywhere that that applies to every seeker of God after that.
B) You claim that the bible is the complete and total word of god without error...
The message or Word conveyed is without error.
C) you deny that a belief in Jesus is necessary for salvation... Yes, for those who are truly seeking after God but they do not know Jesus yet.
These 3 positions cannot be held simultaneously.
If one who does not know Jesus is truly seeking after God, are they not Spiritually seeking after Jesus (since Jesus is God), even if they do not know him?
All three of my positions hold just fine.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I am dead straight, dead honest, forthright and transparent when I post in here.

I wouldn’t for example say none, never or nothing when in fact I didn’t mean none, never or nothing.
LOL.... Yeah okay liar. lol...

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
You're correct. I do need to learn and grow in this area. Thank you.
Points for honesty, sir. 🙂

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
You will need to take this up with Rajk999 who would disagree.

He believes that good works without faith can save a person. Hence the position outlined by BDP whereby someone who believes in another god and does good works can be saved.
believes in another god and does good works can be saved. Believes in false god?, or questionable religion?
Does this someone know Jesus? Have they rejected Him?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
For those Jews He was talking to, yes. Does not say anywhere that that applies to every seeker of God after that.
So YOU assume therefore that that particular scripture by Jesus himself is not meant for anyone else in the entire world from 2000 years ago to the end of the world, except those bunch of Jews in earshot?

I can see why you’re mixed up.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
false god?, or questionable religion?
Does this someone know Jesus? Have they rejected Him?
As I said, you will have to take it up with rajk999.

I don’t agree with him.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
LOL.... Yeah okay liar. lol...
The use of “LOL” doesn’t carry much kudos in this particular forum.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20

@divegeester said
So YOU assume therefore that that particular scripture by Jesus himself is not meant for anyone else in the entire world from 2000 years ago to the end of the world, except those bunch of Jews in earshot?

I can see why you’re mixed up.
You sure are much assuming into what I wrote; and, Of course it fits your attacking narrative. You have NO idea of my position what so ever.
You still have not answered my question or questions. None of them. Just attack. What's up? lol...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20

@divegeester said
The use of “LOL” doesn’t carry much kudos in this particular forum.
Ask me if I care. 🙂 I'm not here for a popularity contest.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20

@divegeester said
As I said, you will have to take it up with rajk999.

I don’t agree with him.
Yes, that's best.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 saidIf one who does not know Jesus is truly seeking after God, are they not Spiritually seeking after Jesus (since Jesus is God), even if they do not know him?
Yes, of course.

Jesus said unless you believe that I am (he) you will die in your sins.

Elsewhere in scripture it says of Jesus:
”Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."
Act 4:12

These two scriptures together are witnesses to you that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and that salvation is found ONLY in him.

You are free to disbelieve it of course.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Ask me if I care. 🙂 I'm not here for a popularity contest.
You should look “kudos” in a dictionary. It is not a synonym for “popularity”.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
You sure are much assuming into what I wrote; and, Of course it fits your attacking narrative. You have NO idea of my position what so ever.
I’m going by what you’ve previously posted which are your assumptions of what that text means.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Yes, of course.

Jesus said unless you believe that I am (he) you will die in your sins.

Elsewhere in scripture it says of Jesus:
”Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."
Act 4:12

These two scriptures together are witnesses to you that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and that salvation is found ONLY in him.

You are free to disbelieve it of course.
100% correct. However, people can still be saved by Jesus even if they do not know Him; correct?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.