Capital, disagreement, my neighbor.

Capital, disagreement, my neighbor.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
265d

@kellyjay said
Yes, I posted something I would like to share and have a conversation about and you and a few others do not look at it, instead make it something you use to insult.
What is the point of view that you wish to espouse?

OAa

Moves
259d

Never thought about the sacrifices like that. Many take for granted, ensconced in a sphere of modern, reductionist and secular thinking. Not that any of those, in their generation, are bad; yet rational thinking will eventually pay heed to the empirical knowledge. The way things are perceived, in different perspectives, is tricky too, but it works good to keep a holistic model regardless of selective-based 'evidence levels.'

Oh, anyone can call anyone out? Why would the injustices of thousands of years ago affect life today... I don't know exactly. The points of view described in the video are symptoms of this though. Ultimately, one's understanding of fairness or what one is personally able to tolerate are subjective. Pain measured in observable units then can shift dramatically now. I will say I deserve most of the sufferings passed onto me since everything is either directly my cause or is passed onto me on condition that some commensurate provision can be found. I'll barely get out of Hell maybe.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
258d

@of-ants-and-imps said
Never thought about the sacrifices like that. Many take for granted, ensconced in a sphere of modern, reductionist and secular thinking. Not that any of those, in their generation, are bad; yet rational thinking will eventually pay heed to the empirical knowledge. The way things are perceived, in different perspectives, is tricky too, but it works good to keep a holi ...[text shortened]... to me on condition that some commensurate provision can be found. I'll barely get out of Hell maybe.
What on earth are you rambling on about?