Capital, disagreement, my neighbor.

Capital, disagreement, my neighbor.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
266d

How we look at things, nice talk, for those who choose to watch it, and those who don't want to watch it, don't.

F

Moves
266d

@kellyjay said
https://youtu.be/rxw8wR0M16k

How we look at things, nice talk, for those who choose to watch it, and those who don't want to watch it, don't.
What is it about? Don't be such a lazy coward.

rain

Moves
266d

@fmf said
What is it about? Don't be such a lazy coward.
From a guy a who loves to preach about forum etiquette.

You're a hypocritical douchebag. GFY.

F

Moves
266d
1 edit

@vivify said

KellyJay is a coward. He doesn't answer any difficult questions about his beliefs. And here, and on another thread, he is being lazy about the substance of what he is pretending to want to discuss.

To be clear, I am not calling YOU 1. lazy, 2. a coward, or 3. a douchebag.

And I am not telling you to 4.GFY. that's YOUR kind of banter and your prerogative.

Oh yes, and I haven't questioned your intelligence simply because I disagree with you.

It is, again, your prerogative to see the cast of characters here, and the comings and goings, through the prism of your self-confessed Debates Forum filth and your drivel about "etiquette".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
265d

@vivify said

Do you have any examples of FMF “preaching about forum etiquette”?

If he “loves” to do that, then I’m sure you’ll have loads of examples to draw on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
265d

@kellyjay said
https://youtu.be/rxw8wR0M16k

I agree with FMF; you’re an intellectually lazy coward who refuses to engage in good faith.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
265d

@divegeester said
I agree with FMF; you’re an intellectually lazy coward who refuses to engage in good faith.
Looks like diversionary tactics. Two nonsense threads he started when he has unanswered questions in other threads.

Über-Nerd

Moves
265d
1 edit

@KellyJay

Do you really expect me, or anyone else here, to click on a YouTube link with such a vague introduction what it’s about? “How we look at things”?? Get real; we know how YOU look at things.

🙄

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
265d

@rajk999 said
Looks like diversionary tactics. Two nonsense threads he started when he has unanswered questions in other threads.
Quite Galveston75 in approach.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
265d

@moonbus said
@KellyJay

Do you really expect me, or anyone else here, to click on a YouTube link with such a vague introduction what it’s about? “How we look at things”?? Get real; we know how YOU look at things.

🙄
It’s attention seeking frankly.

Been taken apart in the science forum, feels persecuted, throws out a bone.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
265d

@moonbus said
@KellyJay

🙄
No, I don’t except you to do anything that may not agree with your worldview.

F

Moves
265d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
What about you? Do you do anything that may not agree with your worldview? Is there something about it that you want to discuss?

Über-Nerd

Moves
265d

@kellyjay said
Well, at least I have a worldview. As opposed to a frog-in-the-well view.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
265d

@kellyjay said
How many of the non Christian people in your neighbourhood have you specifically warned about the risk of them being burned alive in hell for eternity by your version of Jesus, if they don’t turn to him and be saved by him because he loves them?

Answer : ZERO.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
265d

@moonbus said
Well, at least I have a worldview. As opposed to a frog-in-the-well view.
Yes, I posted something I would like to share and have a conversation about and you and a few others do not look at it, instead make it something you use to insult.