Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Calling Out Jesus in Rev.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
Are you interested in his helping you to know Jesus?
You mean, am I interested in what he has to say about Jesus and what he has to say about the effect believing Jesus has on him? Yes, I find it extremely interesting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@FMF

Do you have any genuine friends among people who are not Christians?

Yes.

And I have some enemies who say that they are Christians.

I wonder though, for Divegeester, which applies more to an everlasting oneness unto eternity his friendship with an avowed atheist or others who confess Jesus is Lord and God raised Him from His redemptive death.

He gets an awful lot of comradeship from a Christ denying, God denying atheist like yourself.

I guess he intends to stall an answer. Such is life.

Meanwhile the Divine Us of the Trinity is working to unite the members of Christ's mystical Body.

"That they all may be one even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us; that the world may believe that You have sent Me." (John 17:21)

Why don't you go ask your friend Divegeester - WHICH one of the divine "Us" is not God.

Ask your dear friend.

My faithful answer to you (whether friend of foe) is that the Father is God and the Son is God and BOTH of the Divine "Us" there are God - the Trinity.

Ask your friend which - Father or Son - is not God in that divine "Us" there.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Are you manipulating me like a toy for your own amusement? 😠
One gets repulsive little glimpses of sonship's mindmap sometimes when he is ruffled.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

Do you have any genuine friends among people who are not Christians?

Yes.

And I have some enemies who say that they are Christians.
Well then, why do you question divegeester having a friend who is not a Christian. And if you have Christians you don't like ~ and you see them as your enemies ~ what's the problem with a Christian not being impressed by you, or not admiring you, or who finds you repellant and alienating? If these things are OK for you, why are you trying to browbeat divegeester in such a sanctimonious way?

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
I wonder though, for Divegeester, which applies more to an everlasting oneness unto eternity his friendship with an avowed atheist or others who confess Jesus is Lord and God raised Him from His redemptive death.
If you want divegeester to be your friend rather than mine, I don't think you are going about it in the right way.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
He gets an awful lot of comradeship from a Christ denying, God denying atheist like yourself.
You don't like the comradeship divegeester and I have, do you? Do you have any comradeship with any non-Christians - or is friendship OK, but comradeship not OK?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18

@FMF

Your misaiming and a bit paranoid too.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
Ask your dear friend.
Do you have any "dear friends" who are atheists?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@FMF

Dive: Are you manipulating me like a toy for your own amusement? 😠

FMF: One gets repulsive little glimpses of sonship's mindmap sometimes when he is ruffled.

It is noted that you didn't really answer the question.

Maybe HERE is where Divegeester should demand a Yes or a No and you answer with a Yes or a No.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

Your misaiming and a bit paranoid too.
I don't think so. It is not me who is demanding fealty and declarations of comradeship from a distinctly motley group of fellow religionists on an online message board simply because you don't like one of the Christians here and you don't like his friend ~ and all this has rubbed you up the wrong way. I don't see any "paranoia" in my reaction to your wheels falling off on this thread in the way that they have.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

Are you manipulating me like a toy for your own amusement? 😠
One gets repulsive little glimpses of sonship's mindmap sometimes when he is ruffled.

Noted that you didn't really answer the question.

Maybe HERE is where Divegeester should demand a Yes or a No and you answer with a Yes or a No.
Sonship if you answer my question regarding the trinity with a yes or a no, you have my word that I will answer any ten questions you put to me.

How’s that for a deal?

How’s that for confidence that you are too cowardly to give a yes or a no.

F

Moves
25 Nov 18

@sonship said
It is noted that you didn't really answer the question.
Perhaps your religious zealotry has stripped you of a bit of your common humanity ~ or empathy ~ in so far as a normal balanced understanding of what friendship and comradeship are.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18

@FMF

Not as "dear" as any brother or sister in Christ.

You see I will spend eternity with those who have received Jesus. My friends who are atheists, unless they come to Christ, I will not be with in eternity.

The oneness I have with brothers and sisters in Christ is not a natural love. It is something the source of which is the Triune God.

And we are being PERFECTED by the Triune God into one.
So says John 17.

It is not a natural buddy-buddy thing.
Go look up Agape in your Google dictionary. See what they say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

Not as "dear" as any brother or sister in Christ.
So would you say that as a fellow Christian I am “dear” to you? In fact “dearer” that any other secular friend you have anywhere in the world?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 18

@divegeester

How’s that for a deal?

How's this for a deal?

Go through seven or eight times when I responded specifically to the question from over the last decade. Cut and paste the seven or eight times I did so.

Better yet, show the RULE of the Forum which dictates that every question must be answered with a definite YES or a definite NO.

Show me that RULE for debate and discussion on the Spirituality Forum. In fact show me that rule as it is applied by the webmaster to ANY Forum on this webstite.