Being a deist

Being a deist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
14 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
A handful? Even evolutionists acknowledge “junk DNA” is a misnomer. You’re behind the times, champ.

And instead of desperately trying to justify your false assertion with some obscure, outdated source, may I suggest you read current literature on the subject?

After you’re done reading the Gospels, of course 😉
Yep, a handful. Popular science articles don't constitute current literature on the subject, winky.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Yep, a handful. Popular science articles don't constitute current literature on the subject, winky.
I suggest, rather than trying to justify another one of your whoppers, that you get back to debating KellyJay.

Just realize I’ll be watching 😉

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
14 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I suggest, rather than trying to justify another one of your whoppers, that you get back to debating KellyJay.

Just realize I’ll be watching 😉
Your increasingly desperate attempts to troll are a bit sad.

Tell me, winky, which do you get the bigger kick out of; winding up an atheist or getting a pat on the back from a genuine believer?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Your increasingly desperate attempts to troll are a bit sad.

Tell me, winky, which do you get the bigger kick out of; winding up an atheist or getting a pat on the back from a genuine believer?
Calling you out on your whoppers is one of my great pleasures in this forum. I’m sorry if it offends you and makes you nasty.

Just have a little more respect for the truth 😉

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
14 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Calling you out on your whoppers is one of my great pleasures in this forum. I’m sorry if it offends you and makes you nasty.

Just have a little more respect for the truth 😉
Ah gotcha, just your basic type of troll then.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
Ah gotcha, just your basic type of troll then.
Only a troll would say someone who has respect for the truth and corrects falsehoods is a troll

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Only a troll would say someone who has respect for the truth and corrects falsehoods is a troll
Thank goodness we little Earth clods have you to correct and guide us -- thou who hast the Cosmic Overview despite your modestly petty verbiage.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Thank goodness we little Earth clods have you to correct and guide us -- thou who hast the Cosmic Overview despite your modestly petty verbiage.
I actually have a large vocabulary - I just don’t feel the need to display it out of some deep-seated intellectual inferiority complex

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jan 22
2 edits

@avalanchethecat said
It seems to me to make no sense at all to point to surprising or unlikely things around us and call it evidence for a god. There's nothing more surprising or unlikely than to be conscious and self-aware, is there?

From 10 to about 20 minutes, I don't know how to cut up one of these to look at the part I find helpful. What you are claiming about just accepting something is here because it is, isn't good when you see the requirements.

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I actually have a large vocabulary - I just don’t feel the need to display it out of some deep-seated intellectual inferiority complex
That's a weird thing for anyone to state, inasmuch as vocabularies and the propensities to acquire them pretty much occur independently of what we might call ego-grasping.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
That's a weird thing for anyone to state, inasmuch as vocabularies and the propensities to acquire them pretty much occur independently of what we might call ego-grasping.
Isn’t it lights out time in the institution?

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Isn’t it lights out time in the institution?
Are you making fun of people who have been institutionalized?

Because aside from that being not at all Christian, I think that would also be against the Terms of Service.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Are you making fun of people who have been institutionalized?

Because aside from that being not at all Christian, I think that would also be against the Terms of Service.
Desperate to get me banned, huh?

Moves
15 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Desperate to get me banned, huh?
I think it will happen sooner or later, no matter what I do.

Why do you spend so much time bothering us instead of bothering G*d?

PI
LEROYBROWN

south side of chitow

Moves
15 Jan 22

you no like Jesus Non?