Barriers to belief

Barriers to belief

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
29 Nov 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
You just said the details of how he lost his faith was too personal and private to share. So no he hasn't given me the details.
No I didn't. You are lying again Fetchmyjunk.

Dear me.

ENGLAND

Moves
29 Nov 16

Well that explains a lot.
Good, does that mean you are satisfied now?
Time to go on your forum sabbatical yet?

F

Moves
29 Nov 16

I was asking whether (according to your moral code) me changing my mind would have been a bad thing?
As in "immoral"? No, of course not. Don't be daft.

F

Moves
29 Nov 16

By 'all the other people' in obviously mean 'the other people that had the same faith as you had'.
So how would you describe or define Christian fellowship?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
29 Nov 16

Originally posted by divegeester
No I didn't. You are lying again Fetchmyjunk.

Dear me.
I said:
"If he is as transparent as you claim he is why won't he share what specific 'events', 'experiences' or 'discoveries' lead to this loss of faith?"

You said,
"You are conflating "transparency" with privacy. What anyone in here is prepared to discuss is always a balance between being honest and what one is prepared to share on an internet forum."

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
29 Nov 16

Good, does that mean you are satisfied now?
Time to go on your forum sabbatical yet?
Actually now you have peeked my interest, and I might have to put that sabbatical on hold for a while.
Did you meet before or after joining the forums, and how long have you known each other?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
29 Nov 16

Originally posted by FMF
So how would you describe or define Christian fellowship?
An occasion when two or more Christian spend time together to uplift each others faith.

ENGLAND

Moves
29 Nov 16
1 edit

I said:
"If he is as transparent as you claim he is why won't he share what specific 'events', 'experiences' or 'discoveries' lead to this loss of faith?"

You said,
"You are conflating "transparency" with privacy. What anyone in here is prepared to discuss is always a balance between being honest and what one is prepared to share on an internet forum."
Correct; but you tried to make out I said this:

"You just said the details of how he lost his faith was too personal and private to share"

Which is a lie.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
29 Nov 16

Correct. and you tried to make out I said this:

[b]"You just said the details of how he lost his faith was too personal and private to share"

Which is a lie.[/b]
Obviously I was paraphrasing, those weren't your exact words. What else could you possibly have meant?

ENGLAND

Moves
29 Nov 16

Actually now you have peeked my interest, and I might have to put that sabbatical on hold for a while.
Did you meet before or after joining the forums, and how long have you known each other?
It's piqued not peeked.

ENGLAND

Moves
29 Nov 16

An occasion when two or more Christian spend time together to uplift each others faith.
How did you become a Christian?

ENGLAND

Moves
29 Nov 16

Obviously I was paraphrasing, those weren't your exact words. What else could you possibly have meant?
If you are not smart enough to figure it out then I'm afraid it's tough-titties old chap.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
29 Nov 16

How did you become a Christian?
Is this a serious question or do you just plan on trolling again?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
29 Nov 16

If you are not smart enough to figure it out then I'm afraid it's tough-titties old chap.
You are just a troll.

F

Moves
29 Nov 16
1 edit

to divegeester: "Obviously I was paraphrasing, those weren't your exact words. What else could you possibly have meant?"

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk in answer to"How would you describe or define Christian fellowship?"
So when I mentioned my experience of Christian fellowship, why did you "paraphrase" it as "Believing something simply because all other people do and for no other reason is just following the crowd"? Why didn't you "paraphrase" your own experience of Christian fellowship the same way as you "paraphrased" mine?