Barriers to belief

Barriers to belief

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Nov 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Too tired to disagree?
Go play with your Mom for a while...

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
01 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
This comment suggests that you are the childish one.

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

How do you seriously call yourself a Christian Dive, with a post like this?

My Mom died 3 years ago, and I find your post offensive and cruel. You do not know a particular posters' family conditions, and to post what you did shows extreme ignorance and immaturity.

If you want to debate with someone, leave family members out of it, because it only proves your cowardice and fraility with no other argument to offer.

Your comment was disgraceful.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
01 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by chaney3

My Mom died 3 years ago, and I find your post offensive and cruel. You do not know a particular posters' family conditions, and to post what you did shows extreme ignorance and immaturity.

If you want to debate with someone, leave family members out of it, because it only proves your cowardice and fraility with no other argument to offer.

I am sorry for your loss. I miss my mom as well, I live 11 714km away from her and only see her once a year.

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

I am sorry for your loss. I miss my mom as well, I live 11 000km away from her and only see her once a year.
I loved my Mom dearly, and life has somehow become.....before Mom, and after Mom. An emptiness.
I would suggest that those who still have Mom in their life, take advantage of that precious relationship, before it's too late.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
01 Dec 16

I loved my Mom dearly, and life has somehow become.....before Mom, and after Mom. An emptiness.
I would suggest that those who still have Mom in their life, take advantage of that precious relationship, before it's too late.
Sadly we cherish things most when they are gone. 🙁

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

Sadly we cherish things most when they are gone. 🙁
Agreed.
At least we know that Dive does not cherish this relationship with one's Mother, and freely uses it as a mocking point to gain forum points.

Disgraceful.

Is Dive man enough to issue an apology? Unlikely.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Dec 16
1 edit

Fetchmyjunk is a jouvenile troll tugging at my metaphorical trouser leg like a kid with his Dad. I just suggested he pester his other metaphorical parent.

If you equate this with me insulting the memory of you departed Mum then you are just being stupid and actually it tells me more about your lies about dead parents, your fake Christian conversion, your fake Christian loss of faith, your fake alcoholism and your fake everything.

Frankly you pair of pricks deserve each other.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Dec 16

Agreed.
At least we know that Dive does not cherish this relationship with one's Mother, and freely uses it as a mocking point to gain forum points.

Disgraceful.

Is Dive man enough to issue an apology? Unlikely.
My mother killed herself when I was 4.

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

Fetchmyjunk is a jouvenile troll tugging at my metaphorical trouser leg like a kid with his Dad. I just suggested he pester his other metaphorical parent.

If you equate this with me insulting the memory of you departed Mum then you are just being stupid and actually it tells me more about your lies about dead parents, your fake Christian conversion, ...[text shortened]... our fake alcoholism and your fake everything.

Frankly you pair of pricks deserve each other.
A very Christian post.

Hope Pastors are paying attention, and will include Dive's intelligence in their sermons.

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

My mother killed herself when I was 4.
Maybe your Mom wanted to get away from you?

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

See the hate?
See the dread?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Dec 16

See the hate?
See the dread?
Mr Papyrus ... go have a drink.

c

Moves
01 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Mr Papyrus ... go have a drink.
Mr. Fake. Go pretend that you are following Christ's commands.

On this site, you have proven that you are a petty man. Not following anything at all.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Dec 16

Mr. Fake. Go pretend that you are following Christ's commands.

On this site, you have proven that you are a petty man. Not following anything at all.
I never said I was following Christi commandments and I never ask anyone if they did either. I discuss the requirements for eternal life which is the following of Christ.