“...act like a lady...

“...act like a lady...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
09 Jun 21
3 edits

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 21

@fmf said
Now you've got the right idea! But I can't add myself to the list because the list is of posters I have said it TO over the years, and I haven't said it to myself yet.
I am sure you talk to yourself all the time!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
here goes the guano show
How odd to see you jump in here in this mini-exchange between FMF and VR and yet I have never seen you once, ever....post a complaint in any of the page after “guano” page of exchanges between VR with Suzianne and VR with Ghost of a Duke.

Now why would that be I wonder....

D

Moves
09 Jun 21
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 21
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
It does get😴
You “don’t get” this mini-exchange between FMF and VR but presumably you “do get” the dozens and dozens of the page after “guano” page of exchanges between VR with Suzianne and VR with Ghost of a Duke?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 21

Ooh look Mummy, there’s a thumb down...

F

Moves
09 Jun 21

@hakima said
A common phrase...I’ve heard it all my life. Even when I’m told I’m free not to, it confuses me...

What the h*ll does it mean?
When I first came to Indonesia 30 years ago it was relatively rare tosee women driving a motorbike and, if they were on one, they would normally be sitting side saddle behind a man. This I was told was to do with it not being "ladylike" for a woman to have her legs somewhat splayed astride a motorbike - especially a "men's motorcyle" with the petroltank between one's thighs.

Meanwhile, 30 years ago, you saw women wearing scarves much less often than you do now, so nowadays women mostly ride small cc motorbikes just like men do but at the same time these women are more likely to be wearing scarves - something widely perceived [by both men and many women] as being "ladylike" - than they used to.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 21

@fmf said
I had the courage to call you gormless but being so far away from Canada helped.
I often wonder if you have a spine and would actually stand up to anyone man to man.

Thanks for the answer!

-VR

F

Moves
09 Jun 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I often wonder if you have a spine and would actually stand up to anyone man to man.
How often do you wonder about things like this?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 21

@fmf said
How often do you wonder about things like this?
Trying to be a smartass now?

-VR

F

Moves
09 Jun 21

@very-rusty said
If your daydreams about what I am like "man to man" are homoerotic in any way, I just want to be clear: i am heterosexual

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 21
1 edit

@fmf said
If your daydreams about what I am like "man to man" are homoerotic in any way, I just want to be clear: i am heterosexual
Are you tying to make me believe you, or yourself? 😛 🙂

I think in person you are spineless if you want honesty.

-VR

F

Moves
09 Jun 21

@very-rusty said
I never, ever wonder about you in this way.

F

Moves
09 Jun 21

@very-rusty said
I think in person you are spineless if you want honesty.
Thank you for your candour.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 21
1 edit

@fmf said
Thank you for your candour.
Be as sarcastic as you like, that is what I think of you.

-VR