1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '21 21:47
    @divegeester said
    You “don’t get” this mini-exchange between FMF and VR but presumably you “do get” the dozens and dozens of the page after “guano” page of exchanges between VR with Suzianne and VR with Ghost of a Duke?
    See what I wrote just above.

How kind of you to supply another example of your questionable behavior.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '21 21:57
    @fmf said
    You sound really, really upset.
    If your saying I sound "really, really upset" eases your anxiety over what I said, and prevents you from confronting me in a more direct way about it, then I, for one, encourage it.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '21 23:48
    @suzianne said
    If your saying I sound "really, really upset" eases your anxiety over what I said, and prevents you from confronting me in a more direct way about it, then I, for one, encourage it.
    No. You've got the wrong end of the stick. I just thought you sounded daft when you said "I'd be happy if some here acted like a human". No "anxiety". No issue about how to "confront" you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 06:17
    @suzianne said
    I don't wonder why you want to call out these posters over what you no doubt see as "unprincipled" behavior.
    I know it’s clear as day isn’t it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 06:19
    @suzianne said
    See what I wrote just above.

How kind of you to supply another example of your questionable behavior.
    Earl of Trumps and Great Big Stees are demonstrating hypocritical behaviour; neither of them ever, not once, picks you up for your utterly retarded chasing of Very Rusty around the general forum, baiting him to reply to you and then you haranguing him when he does.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 06:22
    @suzianne said
    You don't get along with either of those two people
    I am ambivalent about EoT, but Great Big Stees and I used to be friends, even off of this site. But I realised during the Ghost of a Duke meltdown and subsequent fallout that he was actually just another vanilla gossamer poster who was not willing to step in and defend me in my absence.

So no, not interested in the slightest.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 06:31
    @very-rusty said
    I think in person you are spineless if you want honesty.
    Hmm.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 11:141 edit
    @divegeester said
    Earl of Trumps and Great Big Stees are demonstrating hypocritical behaviour; neither of them ever, not once, picks you up for your utterly retarded chasing of Very Rusty around the general forum, baiting him to reply to you and then you haranguing him when he does.
    I think what absolutely needs to be addressed is your overwhelming need to attempt to shame everyone into agreeing with you all of the time.

You do it here in the General Forum, and you've done it for years in the Spirituality Forum. In fact, it's about all you do everywhere on RHP. I think it's actually past time for people to stand up and call you out on this behavior which seems at the center of all of your actions here.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 12:09
    @divegeester said
    I am ambivalent about EoT, but Great Big Stees and I used to be friends, even off of this site. But I realised during the Ghost of a Duke meltdown and subsequent fallout that he was actually just another vanilla gossamer poster who was not willing to step in and defend me in my absence.

So no, not interested in the slightest.
    Why should Great Big Stees jump in and defend you?

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:071 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Why should Great Big Stees jump in and defend you?

-VR
    Because, as I explained in the post you are replying to, he was my friend.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:09
    @suzianne said
    I think what absolutely needs to be addressed is your overwhelming need to attempt to shame everyone into agreeing with you all of the time.
    I’m not trying to shame anyone into defending me, I’m referring to something which occurred in the past in ghost of a duke’s club (as you well know) and if there is shame to be attributed , then I attribute it to then.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:12
    @suzianne said
    You do it here in the General Forum, and you've done it for years in the Spirituality Forum. In fact, it's about all you do everywhere on RHP.
    Can you give any examples, any at all, of me trying to “shame someone into defending me” in any forum, in fact everywhere on rhp?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:13
    @suzianne said
    I think it's actually past time for people to stand up and call you out on this behavior which seems at the center of all of your actions here.
    Ok, let’s see what happens with that thought of yours.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:32
    @divegeester said
    Because, as I explained in the post you are replying to, he was my friend.
    I don't see why you would expect an internet friend or even if you've met in person to defend you. You are quite capable of speaking for yourself.

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 14:34
    @suzianne said
    I think it's actually past time for people to stand up and call you out on this behavior which seems at the center of all of your actions here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that one has already been seen!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree