The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Aug 21

@torunn said
I would love it and I may come up with some interesting recommendations.
Ah yes. I too come up with some of my best recommendations after a dram...or two.

Moves
13 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
Ah yes. I too come up with some of my best recommendations after a dram...or two.
Imperial drams, right? 😉

Moves
13 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
It likely was, Thursday, somewhere in the world. Now as for your borrowing the car...which one?
🤔
Phew! I mean, hmm . . . one of the ones that's still drivable. Maybe the Lamborghini Marzal? (I know it's unlikely you would approve that, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?)

Moves
13 Aug 21

@kevin-eleven said
Imperial drams, right? 😉
1/8 ounce or 3.75ml. Six of one, 1/2 dozen of another.👍

Moves
13 Aug 21

@kevin-eleven said
Phew! I mean, hmm . . . one of the ones that's still drivable. Maybe the Lamborghini Marzal? (I know it's unlikely you would approve that, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
Nothing ventured, nothing gained but in this instance you can borrow the Lada, or the Citroen Diane.

Moves
13 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
Nothing ventured, nothing gained but in this instance you can borrow the Lada, or the Citroen Diane.
Thank you, sir. I'll take the Lada out for a spin, and of course I'll make sure the dashboard cam is working just in case anything strange might happen up the road.

Moves
13 Aug 21

@kevin-eleven said
Thank you, sir. I'll take the Lada out for a spin, and of course I'll make sure the dashboard cam is working just in case anything strange might happen up the road.
What of the road behind?

Moves
13 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
What of the road behind?
Indeed. What of it?

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
13 Aug 21

The question is Stees: "would Kevin survive in a village set in a medieval setting surrounded by werewolves?"

Moves
13 Aug 21

@medullah said
The question is Stees: "would Kevin survive in a village set in a medieval setting surrounded by werewolves?"
A related question is: "How can I get Amazon to stop showing me supernatural MM romances with bare-chested guys on the cover when I search for completely unrelated items?"

Moves
14 Aug 21

@medullah said
Perhaps, but they’d have to join. I sense they’d fit in, nicely.

Moves
14 Aug 21

@kevin-eleven said
A related question is: "How can I get Amazon to stop showing me supernatural MM romances with bare-chested guys on the cover when I search for completely unrelated items?"
In a word, impossible.

Moves
14 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
Perhaps, but they’d have to join. I sense they’d fit in, nicely.
A problem might be that I'm more of a cat-person.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Aug 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
A problem might be that I'm more of a cat-person.
Just as I suspected.

The beat writers of the 1950's were the coolest cats of all. Dig it.

mlb62

Moves
14 Aug 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Just as I suspected.

All the beat writers of the 1950's were the coolest cats of all
Catcher In the Rye ? JD Salinger...