1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 12:47
    @torunn said
    He may seem an unreasonable man, insists on sticking to his principles but he is also very creative. He may get along very well with Kevin once they get to know each other. What about them garlics?
    I might add that I find most men unreasonable and will not have a problem for that reason.
    You may be right concerning chef and Kevin but I sense that they are both a bit unbending and as such things might turn a bit “ugly” if there isn’t a third party present when they try to iron out their differences. Now as to your comment concerning most men being unreasonable, I assume I, for one, am not one of those “most” men you refer to.🤔
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 12:51
    @great-big-stees said
    You may be right concerning chef and Kevin but I sense that they are both a bit unbending and as such things might turn a bit “ugly” if there isn’t a third party present when they try to iron out their differences. Now as to your comment concerning most men being unreasonable, I assume I, for one, am not one of those “most” men you refer to.🤔
    Only your wife can tell... 🙂 As for chef and Kevin, you or I will be present so let's see how things develop.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 19:24
    @great-big-stees said
    You certainly are one of the most reasonable men here, Stees.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 19:39
    @torunn said
    🙄
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 22:30
    @torunn said
    There’s a good reason for that... I just can’t remember what it is.🤔🙄
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 22:49
    @great-big-stees said
    😵
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 07:06
    @great-big-stees said
    As long as we remember what's essential - shopping lists and today's menu. 🙂
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 11:531 edit
    @torunn said
    As long as we remember what's essential - shopping lists and today's menu. 🙂
    Oh right. That reminds me have you heard from the Asahi lately. I ordered some beer from them a few days ago and haven’t seen a response.😡 Also we seem to be out of oysters and chef had planned on using some for his “starters” and you know what he’s like, and apt to do, if he doesn’t get some and pronto.🙈🙊
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 11:57
    @great-big-stees said
    Oh right. That reminds me have you heard from the Asahi lately. I ordered some beer from them a few days ago and haven’t seen a response.😡 Also we seem to be out of oysters and chef had planned on using some for his “starters” and you know what he’s like, and apt to do, if he doesn’t get some and pronto.🙈🙊
    I'm sure beer is on its way. Oysters are more of a problem if he so set on using them only - other shellfish is an alternative though. We simply have to rely on his creativity. 🙂
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 11:59
    @torunn said
    I'm sure beer is on its way. Oysters are more of a problem if he so set on using them only - other shellfish is an alternative though. We simply have to rely on his creativity. 🙂
    Oh he’ll be “creative” all right, if he doesn’t get those oysters and it won’t be a pretty sight.😡🙊🙈
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 12:04
    @great-big-stees said
    Oh he’ll be “creative” all right, if he doesn’t get those oysters and it won’t be a pretty sight.😡🙊🙈
    Maybe I can count myself lucky to have my day off - I'm invited to barbeque with canasta friends this afternoon. I hope the place is still there when I get on my shift in the morning. 🙂
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 12:07
    @torunn said
    Maybe I can count myself lucky to have my day off - I'm invited to barbeque with canasta friends this afternoon. I hope the place is still there when I get on my shift in the morning. 🙂
    Do you remember where we put the 20MG Lorazepam tablets? In case chef gets too aggressive if we can’t procure those oysters.😲
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 12:33
    @great-big-stees said
    Do you remember where we put the 20MG Lorazepam tablets? In case chef gets too aggressive if we can’t procure those oysters.😲
    Yes, we hid one packet in the bookshelf behind J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" and another packet behind "Gone with the Wind".
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 12:42
    @torunn said
    Yes, we hid one packet in the bookshelf behind J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" and another packet behind "Gone with the Wind".
    Thanks. Speaking of rye, there seems to be a case of it missing. Do you know anything about that?🤔
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 12:49
    @great-big-stees said
    Thanks. Speaking of rye, there seems to be a case of it missing. Do you know anything about that?🤔
    No, not that I recall. I have to rush, see you in the morning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree