The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Aug 21

@torunn said
Thank you, you are such a good friend. 🙂 Some of our guests have been asking for you, they will be happy.
WHOA!! Hang on there sista. Working here, even if only as a part timer, requires an extensive interview process and I have to be personally involved and I don’t remember there being one.🤔😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
WHOA!! Hang on there sista. Working here, even if only as a part timer, requires an extensive interview process and I have to be personally involved and I don’t remember there being one.🤔😲
It is a done deal they are good friends! 😉

-VR

Moves
11 Aug 21

@very-rusty said
It is a done deal they are good friends! 😉

-VR
There is nothing, including good friendships, that will change the long-standing hiring process...end of.😡

Moves
11 Aug 21
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I was recently informed that I might have a “love child” out there. Do you think it might be Kevin?😲
Speaking of which, can I borrow the family car?

Also, would you mind putting me through college again? I'd like to take a mulligan for the past 45 years.

Thanks! 😀

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
There is nothing, including good friendships, that will change the long-standing hiring process...end of.😡
I didn't know you were that touchy, Stees but I will make sure you will have the opportunity for an extensive interview.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
Oops....I may have said something wrong there? 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Aug 21

@torunn said
I didn't know you were that touchy, Stees but I will make sure you will have the opportunity for an extensive interview.
It may have been too hot for golfing?....I don't know trying to make up excuses for him. 🙂

-VR

Moves
11 Aug 21
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Um, @Stees . . . the three of you spent most of Tuesday afternoon in the Cribbage Parlour going over @Drewnogal's resumé.

That was just yesterday (I thought today was already Thursday for a moment).

Moves
12 Aug 21

@kevin-eleven said
Um, @Stees . . . the three of you spent most of Tuesday afternoon in the Cribbage Parlour going over @Drewnogal's resumé.

That was just yesterday (I thought today was already Thursday for a moment).
It likely was, Thursday, somewhere in the world. Now as for your borrowing the car...which one?
🤔

Moves
12 Aug 21
1 edit

@torunn said
My dear torunn, I am, and always have been, a “touchy/feely” kind of person. 😲👍😉

Gothenburg

Moves
12 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
My dear torunn, I am, and always have been, a “touchy/feely” kind of person. 😲👍😉
I know, dear Stees, and I as well as our guests really appreciate your concern to keep us all happy. Now I must rush to my other job at the library, we had loads of books delivered the other day and that brings an awful lot of work for the librarians and myself. 🙂

Moves
13 Aug 21

@torunn said
I know, dear Stees, and I as well as our guests really appreciate your concern to keep us all happy. Now I must rush to my other job at the library, we had loads of books delivered the other day and that brings an awful lot of work for the librarians and myself. 🙂
Do they still use the “Dewey Decimal System”?🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
13 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
Do they still use the “Dewey Decimal System”?🤔
I don't know yet, will check it out. All I know is that I have books up to my ears right now.

Moves
13 Aug 21

@torunn said
I don't know yet, will check it out. All I know is that I have books up to my ears right now.
That’d be a lot of 📚. Would you like a white wine while you contemplate the books?

Gothenburg

Moves
13 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
That’d be a lot of 📚. Would you like a white wine while you contemplate the books?
I would love it and I may come up with some interesting recommendations.