No Moderators in Forums at All

No Moderators in Forums at All

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
We'll get to the Merriam Webster in just a minute, sir. A moment ago said that you ordered Kendrick to order his men not to touch Santiago. But now you are saying he looked good in a faggotty white uniform, is that it?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Sad but true: some human beings are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others.
Who are you talking about here?

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Oct 15

Who are you talking about here?

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes.
"some human beings" as a category without specificity.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Oct 15
1 edit

This is a fascinating post. Not because of what you've written, but because you got 3 thumbs up by the unprincipled people who dislike FMF more than they dislike what you wrote.
"Unprincipled"??

Because they disagree with you? And more to the point, because they disagree with FMF? Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like. That's a real laugh. At least we know what we're getting with Seitse. What we're getting with FMF lies under the surface, and there's a reason for that.

No wonder you buried this at the bottom of the page, while reserving other, more reasonable comments for the next page. I'd be embarrassed to have this attributed to me, too.

rc

Moves
01 Oct 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
"Unprincipled"??

Because they disagree with you? And more to the point, because they disagree with FMF? Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like. That's a real laugh. At least we know what we're getting with Seitse. What we're getting with FMF lies under the surface, and ther ...[text shortened]... e reasonable comments for the next page. I'd be embarrassed to have this attributed to me, too.
What do you think the reason is that this FMF has for his passive aggressive culling of any happy go lucky jolly fellow who nonchalantly traverses over his bridge?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
01 Oct 15
1 edit

I do not want to create gossip here, but, I've heard some rumors about
investigations of a certain westerner living far, far away from home, due
to some unspeakable leanings which are frowned upon in decent circles.

F

Moves
01 Oct 15
1 edit

Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like.
I may be many things, but "passive aggressive" is not one of them. Did you even think about what the words mean ~ for even a whole second ~ before you typed them and clicked on 'Post'?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 15

"some human beings" as a category without specificity.
Your comment refers to no one here at all?

F

Moves
01 Oct 15

T'was but some teasing vapour in his nostrils, methinks.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Oct 15
2 edits

"Unprincipled"??

Because they disagree with you? And more to the point, because they disagree with FMF? Yeah, like FMF's "principles" are anything more than self-serving, passive-agressive jabs at people he doesn't like. That's a real laugh. At least we know what we're getting with Seitse. What we're getting with FMF lies under the surface, and ther ...[text shortened]... e reasonable comments for the next page. I'd be embarrassed to have this attributed to me, too.
Not embarrassed at all. I meant every word of it and 100% stand by it. There are several high contributing posters on this site who are unprincipled in this manner with some their posting and thumbing; you Suzianne are one of the worst.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Oct 15

"Sad but true: some human beings are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others."

"Who are you talking about here?

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes."

Precisely: "some human beings" which neither denotes a category without specificity nor fixates its focus on any member of Red Hot Pawn..

F

Moves
02 Oct 15

"Sad but true: [b]some human beings
are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others."

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes ...[text shortened]... her denotes a category without specificity nor fixates its focus on any member of Red Hot Pawn..[/b]
Why do some people get their kicks out of criticizing other people in public?

Australia

Moves
02 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why do some people get their kicks out of criticizing other people in public?
Not much point in doing it if there isn't an audience.

Moves
02 Oct 15

I disagree. The forum moderation here is generally OK but occasionally they goof up, which then allows a few threads to descend into farce. Like this one. These farce threads are usually some of the best here.
Considering your reply you obviously do agree.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Oct 15

"Sad but true: [b]some human beings
are hypersensitive to their own wishes and needs yet totally insensitive to the wishes and needs of others."

This just looks like another one of your head-down fist-swinging at episodes ...[text shortened]... her denotes a category without specificity nor fixates its focus on any member of Red Hot Pawn..[/b]
So just a random, pointless post from you then really.