What a mean thing to say.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Apr '23 21:24
    @fmf said
    What a mean thing to say.
    No, what is truly mean, is pretending to be deceased during a Pandemic.

-VR
  5. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    04 Apr '23 21:32
    @very-rusty said
    No, what is truly mean, is pretending to be deceased during a Pandemic.

-VR
    Did you feel he was being mean to you?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Apr '23 21:381 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    More so to people who actually cared more than I did about fmf, even I was a little concerned. Dying during a Pandemic is hard on families and friends. I am not saying I was either of those, but was concerned if he had actually died for a day or 2 until it was obviously a made up lie by no other than Divegeester. Surprisingly fmf along with it, had he not I would have a lot more respect for him.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '23 21:45
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Apr '23 21:56
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 02:04
    @the-gravedigger said
    This is an interesting question. Of course, my family and friends did not think I had died during the pandemic. Not a single one of them, here at RHP or away from here. So it's not clear upon whose behalf Very Rusty is still pretending to be incensed two years later.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Apr '23 22:111 edit
    @fmf said
    This is an interesting question. Of course, my family and friends did not think I had died during the pandemic. Not a single one of them, here at RHP or away from here. So it's not clear upon whose behalf Very Rusty is still pretending to be incensed two years later.
    Actually it was your TWIN pretending that you were deceased during the Pandemic, you just went along with it thinking it was a big joke.

Incensed is a strong word, stupid would be more of a word I would use for pulling something like that during a Pandemic, when people were really dying.

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 05:36
    @very-rusty said
    Actually it was your TWIN pretending that you were deceased during the Pandemic, you just went along with it thinking it was a big joke.

Incensed is a strong word, stupid would be more of a word I would use for pulling something like that during a Pandemic, when people were really dying.

-VR
    It’s good to know I can hang your chain in 2021 and your bell is still ringing in 2023 😄
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 18:36
    @divegeester said
    It’s good to know I can hang your chain in 2021 and your bell is still ringing in 2023 😄
    If you were smart enough to know in 2021 you hurt your own clan. You finished 4th place my new Clan finished 2nd. Last year as you know we finished 1rst place and are the present Clan Challenge Champions. You did your Clan no favors by arguing with me in the public forums. Just lost them a 100 plus games winner a year is all. 🙂 😛

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 18:571 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 21:39
    @divegeester

Hey one man doesn't make a difference, unless that one is YOU!!!

You claim I am chasing you around. Then on the other side of your mouth you say I am afraid to argue with you? Makes no sense gooster! I just don't want to argue with a clanmate as I told you countless times, but it just goes right through and never got caught anywhere in the middle!

That is the first time I remember the clan finishing 4th in all my years there we finished no less than 2nd many 1rst place finishes though. This year we finished 1rst in my new Clan. You had to settle for 2nd. Perhaps the Clan leader at the time who is on Vacation now would have been better off listening to me and not think I was bluffing. I don't bluff!!!! 🙂 I also know many of your clanmates are not happy with you, if you want to go there!

-VR
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 21:40
    @very-rusty said
    @divegeester

Hey one man doesn't make a difference, unless that one is YOU!!!

You claim I am chasing you around. Then on the other side of your mouth you say I am afraid to argue with you? Makes no sense gooster! I just don't want to argue with a clanmate as I told you countless times, but it just goes right through and never got caught anywhere in the middle!

Tha ...[text shortened]... f!!!! 🙂 I also know many of your clanmates are not happy with you, if you want to go there!

-VR
    🥱

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree