Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRB

Moves
10 May 20

@moonbus

Quite right old chap, but teatime is at 3 p.m. I think you may have gorn a bit native.

Moves
10 May 20

@moonbus

So that's why Prince Harry moved to the US! He's to be appointed the new Governer of America.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 May 20

@neilarini

Mum's the word.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 May 20

@petewxyz

When I went up to Cambridge (about 150 years ago), it was quite definitely 4 p.m.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 20

@moonbus said
A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA, and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II w ...[text shortened]... biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
An oldie but goodie. 😆

w

Moves
10 May 20

@moonbus said
A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA, and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II w ...[text shortened]... biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.

God Save the Queen!
Wow, did England just assume a $30 trillion debt?

What a deal!

Enjoy.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 May 20

Surely the best way for Britons to decide when to end lockdown would be to hold a referendum. That should be simple enough.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 May 20

@divegeester said
An oldie but goodie. 😆
I'm such a Anglophile, I couldn't pass that up.

SRB

Moves
10 May 20

@moonbus said
Surely the best way for Britons to decide when to end lockdown would be to hold a referendum. That should be simple enough.
Excellent, only this time let's have a referendum to see everybody wants a referendum first. Get the thing done properly!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 May 20

And the Lord said unto John, 'Come forth and you shall receive eternal life.'

Alas, John came fifth and won a toaster.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 May 20

@petewxyz said
@moonbus

Quite right old chap, but teatime is at 3 p.m. I think you may have gorn a bit native.
I think You missed the point high Tea is served at 4pm promt, what you allude to is afternoon tea. i thank you

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 May 20

What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer
What you call a deer with no eyes or legs? Still no eye deer
What do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs, and no genitalia? Still no fxxxxxxg eye deer

What do you call a fish with no eyes? fsh

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 May 20

@moonbus said
A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

God Save the Queen!
It galls in all the right places. 🙂

SRB

Moves
12 May 20

@badradger said
I think You missed the point high Tea is served at 4pm promt, what you allude to is afternoon tea. i thank you
I should hope it's breakfast, dinner and tea where tea is the last meal of the three Mr Badger.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 May 20

Horse walks into a bar.

Bar tender says, why the long face?

-VR