1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 16:11
    @rookie54 said
    the rapid escalation from pizza terminology to weaponry is mind boggling
    it's like watching a large breasted woman onna trampoline

i am mesmerized
    I agree, kind of like that school teacher with the huge strap on fake breast. Can someone who understands this logic please explain it to me. Also how in the world is he allowed to teach like this. Beware women their taking you over, pushing agendas. What’s next for this guy taking over the watermelon crushing title😁. It’s ok and fair he’s a wodck, I mean a real woman. Oops I pulled an IPster
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 16:55
    @mike69 said
    Never called it a pie or heard anyone around me? Do you want to get a pizza, what kind?
    Do you live or have lived in a major American metropolitan area?

Sorry, they don't have those in Texas.

They do call them thus in New York City, Philadelphia and Chicago, at least. Don't know about Boston (I'm guessing they do, though), anywhere in California or the Pacific Northwest.
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    26 Mar '23 17:01
    @suzianne said
    Do you live or have lived in a major American metropolitan area?

Sorry, they don't have those in Texas.

They do call them thus in New York City, Philadelphia and Chicago, at least. Don't know about Boston (I'm guessing they do, though), anywhere in California or the Pacific Northwest.
    I’ve lived in almost half the states. I said me, are you lacking in understanding?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 01:10
    @mike69 said
    Never called it a pie or heard anyone around me? Do you want to get a pizza, what kind?
    If that is the case, so be it.
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 12:35
    @indonesia-phil said
    Orangutan, a species to which we are closely related, although not as closely as the chimpan....Sorry, I know, take it to the other place...
    Wait ... We're related?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree