1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 10:43
    What was the number of points required to win a game of table tennis and badminton prior to the rules being changed in 2011?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 10:49
    What number have I been thinking about a LOT since I started this thread?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 11:23
    How many grammes does the human soul weigh according to an experiment in which the body weight of six patients was measured before and after they died?
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 16:05
    Blackjack
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:35
    @a-unique-nickname said
    How many stupid threads does FMF create in a day.
    all of them 😆
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:39
    @divegeester said
    The maximum number of red thumbs currently possibly from 3 posters.
    Could you please stop with your BS narrative that almost all thumbs come from only a few posters?

You just can't deal with the concept that if you have 12 red thumbs, it is most likely that they came from 12 users. Dishonestly minimizing the number of people who disagree with you is just plain manipulation. No one thinks that highly of the impact of thumbs as to create fake accounts just to thumb.

You're not that important.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:51
    @suzianne said
    Could you please stop with your BS narrative that almost all thumbs come from only a few posters?

You just can't deal with the concept that if you have 12 red thumbs, it is most likely that they came from 12 users. Dishonestly minimizing the number of people who disagree with you is just plain manipulation. No one thinks that highly of the impact of thumbs as to create fake accounts just to thumb.

You're not that important.
    So happy you’re back
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:55
    @plantermoo said
    So happy you’re back
    An odd thing for a new poster to say...
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:58
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    An odd thing for a new poster to say...
    I read that she left and must say I found it absolutely appalling and mean-spirited that neither you, nor FMF, nor divegeester wished her well - especially considering how long she had been here and how many interactions the three of you had with her.

Shameful.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:01
    @plantermoo said
    I read that she left and must say I found it absolutely appalling and mean-spirited that neither you, nor FMF, nor divegeester wished her well - especially considering how long she had been here and how many interactions the three of you had with her.

Shameful.
    Ooh this is wonky in more ways than one.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:04
    @plantermoo said

Shameful.
    Welcome to the world of PMs and private forums you numpty.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:10
    @plantermoo said

Shameful.
    I found it absolutely appalling and mean-spirited that neither you, nor FMF, nor divegeester wished her well

I didn't believe for one moment that she was leaving. And I was right.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 22:43
    @plantermoo said

Shameful.

Oh, I see.

You must be some dude that got banned. Got it!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 22:46
    @plantermoo said

Shameful.
    You days are numbered; amuse us well and live…
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '23 00:35
    How many demands were on the list that the Japanese sent to the Chinese regarding the former's control of the latter's region of Manchuria during World War One?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree