Embarrassing And Awkward Moments

Embarrassing And Awkward Moments

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Feb 21
1 edit

@fmf said
Because, as I explained, they had been there for forty or more years and didn't get asked to speak at events like the graduation ceremony as there was no novelty about their 'foreignness'.
So your an ageist.

You find old people offensive?
Why say they are old?

Why describe anything?
An you call yourself an author 😄

My apologies about the Poland flag.

White over red and red over white 🙄
Amazing creativity from those people 😄

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
Oh wow another social justice warrior...
It's not a matter of "social justice". I was just imagining the group of people I went out for a drink with last night: a furniture exporter, a lecturer, a restaurant owner and a woman who works for an NGO, grown-ups one and all; and I am imagining you sitting there telling your 'very funny story about a fart and a very, very funny black man'. I think you sitting there telling that story would be one of the most embarrassing moments you'd have on your trip here.

Moves
20 Feb 21

@FMF

Well mine is a lot more embarrassing and funny than your "not showing up" story 🙄

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
So your an ageist.
Not at all. I think it would be have been a good idea if local headteachers had been in the habit of asking them to speak at events like the graduation ceremony I missed.

Moves
20 Feb 21

@FMF

Good luck writing a book that doesn't describe characters other than their occupation 😄

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
You find old people offensive?
Why say they are old?
Because, as I said earlier, they had been there for forty or more years and didn't get asked to speak at events like the graduation ceremony as there was no novelty about their 'foreignness'.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

Moves
20 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes, of course. Duh 🙄

Moves
20 Feb 21

@FMF

Your murder mystery story will lack character descriptions and be boring.
Spare us your anti race and anti gender BS.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
Your murder mystery story will lack character descriptions and be boring.
I don't know what you are on about.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21
1 edit

@phil-a-dork said
Spare us your anti race and anti gender BS.
I am not "anti race" nor "anti gender", whatever these words might mean in your mind. I just didn't think your story about a fart and a black man was funny ~ although I might have done when I was 11 or 12 years old.

Moves
20 Feb 21

@fmf said
I don't know what you are on about.
...said your publisher when he saw your boring manuscript that refuses to describe characters.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
...said your publisher when he saw your boring manuscript that refuses to describe characters.
What "publisher"? What "manuscript"?

Moves
20 Feb 21

@fmf said
I am not "anti race" nor "anti gender", whatever these words might mean in your mind. I just didn't think your story about a fart and a black man was funny ~ although I might have done when I was 11 or 12 years old.
Go back to the way you thought when you were 11 or 12 and life is more fun.

I never left that mindset and I have no stress...ever.

People say I am immature but I have no stress...ever.

Try it.

Moves
20 Feb 21

@fmf said
What "publisher"? What "manuscript"?
Exactly.