Bill's Big Bag of Onions series 5...

Bill's Big Bag of Onions series 5...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Jul 21

@relentless-red said

For the record though, what I know of Phil I like. I wouldn't want him to receive red thumbs in any way.
Some people here are still thumbing down Indonesia Phil, over a radio show?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Jul 21
1 edit

@mercury said
Nothing to do with the show.

I once stood too close to a cousin when he got pelted with eggs. Got yoke all over my new shoes. (Wish I were joking). That's all that's going on here. When Phil talks about his writing projects away from threads like this, he gets overwhelming support and positivity.

SRB

Moves
31 Jul 21

@mercury said
If I observe what's going on I get told I am the cause. FMF was getting loads of negatives for his sealioning long before I was here though. I just observed that was what all the red thumbs from the community were probably actually about. People don't want to openly stand up to FMF due to all the BS that follows. Personally I just post my mind.

So far as I can see Phil's only part in it was to call the red thumbing cowardice after which he has seemed to cop for it as well (completely unfairly in my opinion).

Moves
31 Jul 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nothing to do with the show.

I once stood too close to a cousin when he got pelted with eggs. Got yoke all over my new shoes. (Wish I were joking). That's all that's going on here. When Phil talks about his writing projects away from threads like this, he gets overwhelming support and positivity.
I don’t get it, are people thumbing him down because he’s posting in this thread?

Moves
31 Jul 21
1 edit

@relentless-red said
If I observe what's going on I get told I am the cause. FMF was getting loads of negatives for his sealioning long before I was here though. I just observed that was what all the red thumbs from the community were probably actually about. People don't want to openly stand up to FMF due to all the BS that follows. Personally I just post my mind.

So far as I can see P ...[text shortened]... mbing cowardice after which he has seemed to cop for it as well (completely unfairly in my opinion).
So who is it then who is doing this thumbing down? I’m feeling a bit stupid here and am probably best out of it.

SRB

Moves
31 Jul 21
1 edit

@mercury said
So who is it then who is doing this thumbing down? I’m feeling a bit stupid here and am probably best out of it.
Nobody knows. I guess that's why FMF wants to attribute it to me. Easier than not knowing and an outlet for his feelings about my views on his posting style (not his radio show). Presumably it's people who have been on the wrong end of his false assertions, sealioning etc. I believe there are many. Particularly posters in SF.

Edit: for the record I never once objected to FMF posting links to the radio show. By all means search the threads for yourself, but FMF's statement that I did is a good example of the campaign of lies that will be generated if you speak against FMF's posting style. Probably why people prefer to thumb anonymously.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
Attacking and mocking my supposed sexual triggers in one thread is not really a good basis for a retort to my challenges to you in another Suzianne.
Sorry to hear of your forum ban.

>snerk<

Moves
31 Jul 21

@relentless-red said
Nobody knows.
It’s a bit strange then, but thanks for your explanation.

F

Moves
31 Jul 21

@relentless-red said
I see FMF is making stuff up about me again.
This is not true. You are the only poster who has argued [publically that thumbing down the radion programme Indonesia Phil and I make is justified.

F

Moves
31 Jul 21

@mercury said
Week after week after week.

F

Moves
31 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nothing to do with the show. I once stood too close to a cousin when he got pelted with eggs. Got yoke all over my new shoes. (Wish I were joking). That's all that's going on here.
The red thumbs Indonesia Phil is getting are eggs that HE is being pelted with.

F

Moves
31 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Phil and others (including myself) just get caught in the crossfire.
What crossfire? I don't thumb anyone down. Indonesia Phil gets pelted with "eggs" and you don't. You get "caught in the crossfire"? What kind of weird victim card is this you are playing?

F

Moves
31 Jul 21

@relentless-red said
For the record I never once objected to FMF posting links to the radio show.
Your initial objection to me posting links to the shows was that I was somehow being egotistical by thinking people wanted to hear my voice on the radio. Real chip on your shoulder stuff, if you ask me. And then you claimed that, by posting links to the show, I was "trashing" it.

F

Moves
01 Aug 21

Moves
01 Aug 21

@fmf said
This is not true. You are the only poster who has argued [publically that thumbing down the radion programme Indonesia Phil and I make is justified.
Please provide links proving he actually did argue that, and evidence that nobody else argued that.

And no resorting to your typical slanted and inventive paraphrasing or summarizing, either.