1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 04:111 edit
    @fmf said
    "In here" can so often be a place of sheer pettiness. Relentless Red's initial objection to me posting links to the shows was that I was being egotistical by thinking people wanted to hear my voice on the radio. Petty animosity.
    Link to the text of Relentless Red's initial objection, please.

No paraphrasing, summarizing, or interpretation allowed. Let us see it for ourselves.
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 04:18

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 04:363 edits
    @fmf said
    The red thumbs Indonesia Phil is getting are eggs that HE is being pelted with.
    Don't be ridiculous. Nobody is being pelted with anything. They are just red thumbs on an internet forum.

Some people just can't understand what Phil sees in you.

EDIT: Oh, now I get it. I believe Indonesia Phil does try to stay neutral regarding some of the petty interpersonal squabbles that sometimes occur on RHP, but underneath that agreeably bland veneer of neutrality, he is actually a Monster of Ego who only sees in you an opportunity to fulfill his Monstrously Egotistical Agenda! 😉

He's using you, FMF. That's why he has nothing to say against you despite your well-deserved poor reputation among other RHP members. The best you can hope for is that he continues to find you useful, otherwise you will be cast aside like just another desiccated snakeskin, mark my words!
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 04:40
    @fmf said
    This is not true. You are the only poster who has argued [publically that thumbing down the radion programme Indonesia Phil and I make is justified.
    Did you post that during one of your regularly scheduled sessions of "easily controlled drinking to excess" (which BTW might indicate an alcohol dependency if not full-blown addiction) or were you just a little shaky whilst white-knuckling it until your next scheduled binge-drinking session?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 05:14
    @kevin-eleven said
    Don't be ridiculous. Nobody is being pelted with anything. They are just red thumbs on an internet forum.
    The egg pelting metaphor is Ghost of a Duke's.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 05:16
    @kevin-eleven said
    Please provide links proving he actually did argue that, and evidence that nobody else argued that.
    No.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 05:24
    @fmf said
    No.
    OK. Sorry if I was too rough on you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 13:26
    I prefer my onions pickled and in a jar.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree