Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
In 2018, cornered by Romans1009, you were at pains to deny you had ever suggested you were a "mental health practitioner". If you've changed your tune now, so be it.
Why would I deny being a mental health practitioner or feel cornered when I have, in actuality, been a mental health practitioner for the past 25 years?

You are making absolutely no sense.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are physically unable to contemplate being muddled and incorrect.
I get muddled from time to time and I say incorrect things too. But not in this case.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why would I deny being a mental health practitioner or feel cornered when I have, in actuality, been a mental health practitioner for the past 25 years?
Why did you deny being a mental health practitioner in 2018 if, now, in 2022, you insist that you are one? Good question.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's actually rather funny that you chastise other posters for doubling down on their perceived errors and yet are by far the greatest offender.
I am just telling you what happened. I am making no error. I am not doubling down.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
I am just telling you what happened. I am making no error. I am not doubling down.
You don't seem to mind harassing another Site Member!

-VR

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
Why did you deny being a mental health practitioner in 2018 if, now, in 2022, you insist that you are one? Good question.
Did he include the word 'qualified' as Dive has just done?

A psychiatrist would have a degree in his chosen profession and be a qualified mental health practitioner. I am not that, nor have I ever claimed to be that. My degree was not in psychology.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not at all. Practitioners in mental health covers a wide range of roles. FMF and yourself apparently share the erroneous understanding of Romans.
My colleague is a “practitioner in mental health” she’s a councillor.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Would it be ok to ask you how many sessions you've had with her? 🙂

-VR

Moves
01 Nov 22

@fmf said
If the Duchess were still active she'd no doubt question your abysmal memory and reading comprehension.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Would it be ok to ask you how many sessions you've had with her?

-VR
I’ve never had sex with her.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Well there you go. My niece is a mental health support worker and can still describe herself as a mental health practitioner. It's a wide spectrum.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’ve never had sex with her.
No one said you did. Get your mind out of the gutter!!!

I can't imagine a woman or man having sex with you. 🙂

-VR

Moves
01 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
No one said you did. Get your mind out of the gutter!!!

-VR
I believe sir it was an intentional Freudian slip.

F

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If the Duchess were still active she'd no doubt question your abysmal memory and reading comprehension.
Well, it would be her prerogative to do so. But it would make no difference to the facts of this matter.

Moves
01 Nov 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Well there you go. My niece is a mental health support worker and can still describe herself as a mental health practitioner. It's a wide spectrum.
Yes I’m thinking of doing a 6 month online course to become a “mental health practitioner” so I can make appeals to my own authority on the condition of various RHP forum members.