Oh dear 😅
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 10:19
    @divegeester said
    7 charges, one under the espionage act.

Oh dear 😅
    no, the US is in trouble. democrats and rinos have sold this country out.
    The US is a full blown banana republic now.

But you freaks can wear your dresses and pretend.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 11:20
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Some say the timing is suspect because it takes attention away from a Biden scandal.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-second-biden-campaign-co-chair-implicated-in-hunter-biden-donations-and-ukraine-lobbying-mstef/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

https://rumble.com/v2sxdom-boebert-reacts-to-fd-1023-form-on-biden-family-there-was-a-5-million-paymen.html?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 11:481 edit
    @metal-brain said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Some say the timing is suspect because it takes attention away from a Biden scandal.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-second-biden-campaign-co-chair-implicated-in-hunter-biden-donations-and-ukraine-lobbying-mstef/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

https://rumble.com/v2sxdom-boebert-reacts-to-fd-1023-form-on-biden-family-there-was-a-5-million-paymen.html?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
    Lol we haven’t even started on the billions going from the Saudis to trump via Kushner. You must think it’s a coincidence that the authoritarian Saudis are pally with the authoritarian Russians and the wannabe authoritarian Trump regime in waiting.
    Fortunately none of it will be done in time to stop trump from getting Biden re-elected 👍
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 12:15
    @kevcvs57 said
    Lol we haven’t even started on the billions going from the Saudis to trump via Kushner. You must think it’s a coincidence that the authoritarian Saudis are pally with the authoritarian Russians and the wannabe authoritarian Trump regime in waiting.
    Fortunately none of it will be done in time to stop trump from getting Biden re-elected 👍
    why dont YOU start on those billions?
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 13:00
    @mott-the-hoople said

It's Halloween every day, and criminals are finally being held accountable. What's not to like?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 13:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why dont YOU start on those billions?
    Can’t be bothered but it’s in the wind and I’m sure some investigative journalists will do the job for me, hopefully it will break in the autumn of 2024
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 16:04
    @kevcvs57 said
    Can’t be bothered but it’s in the wind and I’m sure some investigative journalists will do the job for me, hopefully it will break in the autumn of 2024
    in other words you cant back up what you say 😉
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 16:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    in other words you cant back up what you say 😉
    Probably more than you can back up your Biden BS without resorting to right wing nut sites that are dripping with 💩 if you think trump the thieving hump didn’t get a sniff for cosying up to Putin and the Saudis your an even bigger halfwit Than I gave you credit for.
    What the MSM mate but timing is everything 🤫
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 18:03
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Ah, because your god king is WAY above the law and besides he SAID he was the most innocent person on EARTH.
    I guess we just have to stop this witch hunt then.
    I mean, Trump is SUCH a mensch and SO honorable, Why are they attacking such a GREAT person who only has Americans at heart and would NEVER hurt anyone, right?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 18:052 edits
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    I gather you figure 2 BILLION in payback for services rendered is just fine but if Hunter got a couple mil from whoever, FRY THE BASTURD....
    Do you think we are lying that the Trump family did NOT get 2 bil from SA?
    If you think not you better book a ticket for planet EARTH, not laa laa land that you usually preside in.
    It probably bothers you not at all that Jared took DOZENS of TAX PAYER PAID trips to SA kiss their asses daily and got paid very well indeed.
    I don't hear ANYTHING from you zombies about the corruption inherent in THAT deal.

Oh, I forgot, the Trump family, the ENTIRE Trump family is ALSO above the law.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 19:08
    @sonhouse
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/09/gops-see-no-coincidence-trump-indictment-came-same-day-they-viewed-biden-bribery-claims-in-fbi-document/
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 21:25
    @divegeester said
    7 charges, one under the espionage act.

Oh dear 😅
    37 criminal charges!

It’s time Trump was disappeared from the political landscape.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 22:05
    @mott-the-hoople said

Hey, you're the fool who voted for a known liar and con man for president.

Good riddance.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 22:07
    @divegeester said
    37 criminal charges!

It’s time Trump was disappeared from the political landscape.
    Long past time.

50 years ago, he would have been laughed off the stage and had about the same chance as Pat Robertson to be president.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree