1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 May '23 09:253 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your either a bare faced liar or an idiot or both
    Nobody reading that statement would conclude that she was saying SHE THINKS RAPE IS SEXY she was highlighting one of problems facing survivors because of scum like you and Trump and their inability to grasp that rape is about violence and power RATHER THAN SEX
    There are mothers basements full of scum who fantasise that rape is sexy, but I guess you already know that.
    It's not hard to find kev ten-types-of-turd, google it, you'll find the vid, Anderson Coopers reaction is the funniest part as he rushes to commercial break, she's total whack jobby. Good for a laugh.
  2. Tallinn
    Moves
    16 May '23 09:51
    @suzianne said
    So you would defend anyone guilty of rape?

What a guy.
    @suzianne is attacking my personality instead of addressing my argument above. She intentionally misinterprets my text. It is a double violation of the rules of the Forum, and she should be removed from the Forum. There is something wrong with the Red Hot Pawn "Forum" if such comments are not taken down, and the corresponding persons are not banned from the "Forum".

@suzianne's reply is, as a matter of fact, a criminal crime.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 May '23 13:25
    @wajoma said
    It's not hard to find kev ten-types-of-turd, google it, you'll find the vid, Anderson Coopers reaction is the funniest part as he rushes to commercial break, she's total whack jobby. Good for a laugh.
    Like I say scum who would lie about what a very simple sentence means in order to further victimise a rape victim in defence of the rapist almost certainly fantasises that rape is sexy.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 May '23 13:27
    @eintaluj said
    @suzianne is attacking my personality instead of addressing my argument above. She intentionally misinterprets my text. It is a double violation of the rules of the Forum, and she should be removed from the Forum. There is something wrong with the Red Hot Pawn "Forum" if such comments are not taken down, and the corresponding persons are not banned from the "Forum".

Shut up duchess you shouldn’t even be here
  5. Tallinn
    Moves
    16 May '23 17:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    Shut up duchess you shouldn’t even be here
    Enjoy your so-called "discussion".
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 May '23 19:28
    @eintaluj said

Like all of Biden's crimes, yeah?

Durham just released the report of his four-year investigation. He came up with bupkis, after all the reactionaries on this forum claimed Biden was going to jail. Idiots.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '23 07:19
    @eintaluj said
    @divegeester

"Trump found guilty of sexual abuse and defamation"
    "Trump apologisers, your thoughts?"

I am afraid that there is much more evidence that Joe Biden ordered the destruction of Nord Stream pipelines in the Baltic Sea than there is evidence that Donald Trump sexually abused some woman in a luxury shop decades ago.

This court case rather shows that there i ...[text shortened]... s personality or his political views. My answer would apply to anyone in a similar situation.
    Your reply is pure “whataboutism” and yes you are a Trump apologist.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 May '23 07:34
    @wajoma said
    Wow hold the front page an illiterate right wing trumptard laughing at his rape victim 🙄
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 May '23 08:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    Wow hold the front page an illiterate right wing trumptard laughing at his rape victim 🙄
    News for kev ten-types-of-turd. There was no rape.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 May '23 08:391 edit
    @wajoma said
    News for kev ten-types-of-turd. There was no rape.
    Yeah there definitely was unless she was telling the truth about the assault but lied about the rape, 🙄 we will just have to let the electorate decide in 2024 if they want an election denying rapist in the White House.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 May '23 12:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah there definitely was unless she was telling the truth about the assault but lied about the rape, 🙄 we will just have to let the electorate decide in 2024 if they want an election denying rapist in the White House.
    Now you're getting it, keep going, an epiphany is imminent if you allow it.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 May '23 22:16
    @wajoma said
    Now you're getting it, keep going, an epiphany is imminent if you allow it.
    Lol that’s a very low bar for an epiphany
    Trump lies all the time and he’s definitely lying about what he did to that woman, not a shadow of a doubt in my mind about that
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 May '23 23:10
    @kevcvs57 said
    Lol that’s a very low bar for an epiphany
    Trump lies all the time and he’s definitely lying about what he did to that woman, not a shadow of a doubt in my mind about that
    your mind IS a shadow of a doubt
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 03:38
    Just thought I’d drag the orange fukk-face back into the spot light.

I mean, considering the old rapist is now getting dragged to court about his stealing of government secrets.

Dear oh dear oh dear.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 04:58
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    FIVE now. It is also much worse for X45 since Jack Smith has indicted Trump on the docs case in Florida.
    And some folks are saying there might be a Spiro Agnew thing happening, where they go, ok, all that stuff about TS docs goes away if you promise not to run again.
    I hope that doesn't happen, I want to see that psychopath in jail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree