1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 00:50
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    Maybe a male to fem change playing in women's sports, just drop a few points on the convert, not sure how that would work though. You get a 2 point penalty for being a changeover🙂

Funny nobody talks about female to male conversion getting into male sports. What's up with that?
    Funny nobody talks about female to male conversion getting into male sports. What's up with that?

On the high school, collegiate or professional level, I suspect that the transman would never make the team. obvious.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 01:01
    @earl-of-trumps said

On the high school, collegiate or professional level, I suspect that the transman would never make the team. obvious.
    Patricio Manuel beat Hugo Aguilar in boxing.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 01:16
    @suzianne said
    More Republican Fairy Tales from the Big Book.
    I gave you enough information, you could have googled it. This is a fair article.

Loudoun County Grand Jury Gives Horrific Report on School Rape, Concerns Over 'Transphobia'

There’s little that makes me viscerally angry in politics, but this story out of Loudon County, VA is an exception. As RedState reported back in 2021, the school board there covered up the rape of two women there by a boy who dressed and used the girls’ restroom.

Would you believe that the Superintendent/school board never contacted the police about the first assault?
    Yes, they're being sued by the father of the 2nd assault victim. The 2nd assault never should have happened,
    if the administrators did their job in the case of the first assault, and put the criminal behind bars, ya dig.

But.... he wore a dress! - so he is soooooo special.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/06/loudoun-county-grand-jury-gives-horrific-report-on-school-rape-concerns-over-transphobia-n669600
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 01:24
    @zahlanzi said
    you're making an argument about an entire group of people based on the actions of one (fictional or not) individual?

Do you support banning men from being priests, teachers, coaches, etc based on the actions quite a few more rapists and pedophiles?
    Not true. I provided just one example, but there are more, of course. Look at how I worded my first line:
    I came to the conclusion long ago - that some are attention seekers, some are opportunists, and some are legit.

I use the word "some" 3 times to show 2 different groups, so this is NOT me only having one example.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 01:39
    @athousandyoung said
    Patricio Manuel beat Hugo Aguilar in boxing.
    Yessir, you are correct.
    As an aside, that fight was 2.5 years ago and he hasn't fought since but wants to.

I'd love to know if the brain size and brain structure for tans people is the same as for their announced gender.
    My guess is... no way Jose. 🙂
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 07:48
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Not true. I provided just one example, but there are more, of course. Look at how I worded my first line:
    I came to the conclusion long ago - that some are attention seekers, some are opportunists, and some are legit.

I use the word "some" 3 times to show 2 different groups, so this is NOT me only having one example.
    "Not true. I provided just one example"
    I never assumed there is only one trans rapist in the entire world.
    My argument stands: are you making a statement regarding an entire group of people based on the actions of few?

I even spoon fed you a helper analogy: Is it fair to make a judgement on all men based on the actions of a few pedophile cathpolic priests? Should men be forbidden from becoming priests?

"I came to the conclusion long ago - that some are attention seekers, some are opportunists, and some are legit."
    "Some americans are rapists, some are attention seekers, some are opportunists and some are legit" (whatever the fuk you mean by legit). Do you think there is something wrong with this statement?It's technically true, but does it communicate anything useful (other than the one issuing it has a problem with americans)?

"I use the word "some" 3 times to show 2 different groups, so this is NOT me only having one example."
    You still don't get it, do you?
    We don't have only one example of any conceivable thing of any conceiveable group. We don't have only one example of an irishman being an alcoholic. We don't have only one example of an american being a dumb redneck. We don't have only one example of any member of a group confirming any dumb stereotype or prejudice about that group. We don't make judgements on any group based on the actions of a few members of that group.

We know you're a raging transphobe. We know what point you're inching towards but you're too much of a coward to just come out and say it. I am just pointing out the debating mistakes you're making.
    Try to be a raging transphobe while debating properly please.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 08:09
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I gave you enough information, you could have googled it. This is a fair article.

Loudoun County Grand Jury Gives Horrific Report on School Rape, Concerns Over 'Transphobia'

[i]There’s little that makes me viscerally angry in politics, but this story out of Loudon County, VA is an exception. As RedState reported back in 2021, the school board there [b]cov ...[text shortened]... /06/loudoun-county-grand-jury-gives-horrific-report-on-school-rape-concerns-over-transphobia-n669600
    Red State.

I did say "Republican Fairy Tales".

Do you base what to be afraid of based on them? That makes you "right-wing".
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 08:341 edit
    Jorina Baars (cis female) beat Parinya Charoenphol (MtF post-op trans woman) in Muay Thai
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 08:38
    Fallon Fox is a post-op MtF trans woman who fights in MMA. She has beaten five women but lost to Ashlee Evans-Smith.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 10:54
    @athousandyoung said
    Jorina Baars (cis female) beat Parinya Charoenphol (MtF post-op trans woman) in Muay Thai
    anecdotal. same thing i've been telling him. You can't say anything based on one example. You need to prove a post op trans woman won't put in the hospital the women she fought before getting to the one female who is better than them.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 00:592 edits
    @suzianne said
    Red State.

I did say "Republican Fairy Tales".

Do you base what to be afraid of based on them? That makes you "right-wing".
    Trying to hide the fact that you lied by saying the red-state link is a lie? Really?!?!?
    --------------------------------------------

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-131413442.html

https://www2.cbn.com/news/us/va-judge-finds-trans-teen-guilty-sexual-assault-loudoun-county-high-school-girls-bathroom

https://news.yahoo.com/loudoun-county-school-district-breaks-185153597.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/loudoun-county-schools-covered-up-rape-prosecuted-a-concerned-father-to-protect-its-transgender-agenda

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2023/05/judge-orders-loudoun-co-schools-turn-over-investigation-into-sexual-assaults-rape/

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/loudoun-county-school-district-breaks-silence-on-transgender-sexual-assault-case/
    ===================

No,, susie, *you're* a lie. No surprise there,
    Let me know when you feel like apologizing for lying and making me do more work.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 03:22
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]There’s little that makes me viscerally angry in politics, but this story out of Loudon County, VA is an exception. As RedState reported back in 2021, the school board there [b]cov ...[text shortened]... /06/loudoun-county-grand-jury-gives-horrific-report-on-school-rape-concerns-over-transphobia-n669600
    Complete bonkers.
    Rape = rape, no matter who the bastard is or the victim.

That being said, you can’t base policy towards a segment of society, on the behaviour of 1 or 2 individuals.

Most trans people are not out to rape people.
    Get a grip.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 05:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Trying to hide the fact that you lied by saying the red-state link is a lie? Really?!?!?
    --------------------------------------------

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-131413442.html

https://www2.cbn.com/news/us/va-judge-finds-trans-teen-guilty-sexual-assault-loudoun-county-high-school-girls-bathroom

https://news.yahoo.com/loudoun-county- ...[text shortened]... No surprise there,
    Let me know when you feel like apologizing for lying and making me do more work.
    It is an interesting debate topic, but I would prefer avoiding politics. There's no political solution.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 03:59
    @shavixmir said
    Complete bonkers.
    Rape = rape, no matter who the bastard is or the victim.

That being said, you can’t base policy towards a segment of society, on the behaviour of 1 or 2 individuals.

Most trans people are not out to rape people.
    Get a grip.
    Shav, this is not about rape.
    I used this example to demonstrate that this so-called transwoman really identifies as a man, as per his sexual libido.

He clearly identifies as a male, yet he has everyone baffled into thinking that he is a she.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 20:11
    @Zahlanzi said - We know you're a raging transphobe. We know what point you're inching towards but you're too much of a coward to just come out and say it. I am just pointing out the debating mistakes you're making.
    Try to be a raging transphobe while debating properly please.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

LOL you fukking idiot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree