Rush Limbaugh has Died

Rush Limbaugh has Died

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Correct. Various parents do various things. Maybe we need to all turn in?

Long week ahead l I think Sonhouse is about to debut Trump Series One.

D

Moves
23 Feb 21

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
23 Feb 21

I would hate that system, it is for all intents and purposes professional sports with the players being paid in the currency of education.
IMO opinion it corrupts the values of school sports and leads to a lot of life changing injuries before a player can get anywhere near to achieving the dreams that took them to college.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
23 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
Everyone, pencil in that Kev wants an adulteress to lie in state at the capitol. Kev, You been watching Lord of the rings, King of thrones, such as that? Kev,is your buddy AvJoe in the the wrong room?!?!?
An adulteress? Gadzooks sir I imagine you have to fan your face whenever that Trollop comes on telly.
Heaven knows how you survived 4 years with Trump in the White House, you must taken up permanent residence in a wind tunnel.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21
1 edit

Easy, Duchess. I asked you which individual....present day stuff,, you know. Did not mention JFK, nor did I mention even the illustrious Bill Clinton. A hoe-monger if I may say. I am trying to keep the question germane so everyone will understand my question, and of course, your answer, which I am sure is forthcoming. Whew.
Why do that, Duchess...you liberals, why take off on an unrelated tangent just about every post?

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
I would hate that system, it is for all intents and purposes professional sports with the players being paid in the currency of education.
IMO opinion it corrupts the values of school sports and leads to a lot of life changing injuries before a player can get anywhere near to achieving the dreams that took them to college.
Kev, regarding our running teaching children sports thread, tell me this. If two players are beating it out for 1st base, and one wins, and one loses, can you please tell us how you would handle this teaching moment?

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
An adulteress? Gadzooks sir I imagine you have to fan your face whenever that Trollop comes on telly.
Heaven knows how you survived 4 years with Trump in the White House, you must taken up permanent residence in a wind tunnel.
I do have to fan my face every time the trollop comes on the telly. You really listen to and observe person like that? Odd, I actually think you find her character acceptable. Do you, Kev.? Yes or no? Never mind, libs do not answer yes or no. Changing subject, like Duchess does, is your style. 😕

Come to think of it, you find the word adulteress a little too biblical for your blood, don't you. 1 of the 10 commandments, BTW. Awww, to heck with it. Who gives a crap. Go for it Kamala. Just don't do it in the oval office, please?? You are a real trip, Kev. Is everyone hearing this?

w

Moves
23 Feb 21

@AverageJoe1

Ron DeSantis wants flags lowered because Rush was a friend of his.

Lowering flags is meant to honor prominent government officials, law enforcement officers and members of the military killed in the line of duty. Lowering flags for celebrities whose worldview you agree with? Eh.

This flag lowering snafu in Florida really shows you that conservatives value celebrity and shock value over sacrifice and service.

D

Moves
23 Feb 21
2 edits

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
23 Feb 21

he should be rising soon

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Feb 21
4 edits

@Duchess64 - The USA's a society in which women's soccer (football) is dominated from junior
to professional levels by white women or girls from at least middle-class backgrounds.
Soccer does not have the working-class input found in almost every other society.

Two things worthy of mention here, Duchess64::

I) It should be no shock at all to see USA's women's soccer dominated by white
women because the USA is dominated by white people. Now has it occurred to
you that the USA women's team is the best in the world and do you suppose we
replace some of these women anyway, with women of color just to be fair??

II) USA Women's basketball on the college and pro levels is dominated by African
American women, unacceptable, since America is dominated by white people.
Does Duchess64 think that many African American women in America's many
basketball programs be replaced by white women... just to be fair??

Let me see you answer both withlout contradicting yourself.

D

Moves
23 Feb 21
4 edits

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I do have to fan my face every time the trollop comes on the telly. You really listen to and observe person like that? Odd, I actually think you find her character acceptable. Do you, Kev.? Yes or no? Never mind, libs do not answer yes or no. Changing subject, like Duchess does, is your style. 😕

Come to think of it, you find the word adulteress a little too b ...[text shortened]... Just don't do it in the oval office, please?? You are a real trip, Kev. Is everyone hearing this?
Yes I find her totally acceptable.
Now you need to answer the quandary I alluded to earlier!
How in hells name could you have stood by the serial adulterer that just left the White House, but be morally traumatised by Kamala Harris?
If you do not answer the question I will keep reposting the question until you do.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Kev, regarding our running teaching children sports thread, tell me this. If two players are beating it out for 1st base, and one wins, and one loses, can you please tell us how you would handle this teaching moment?
I would congratulate the kid who got to 1st base second for their efforts and that there is no shame in coming second to a particularly fast runner.
Then without citing the incident or the player I would instigate some sprint training at the next training session.
What would you do joe kick the losers ass and keep them on the bench?
Insecure bullies like yourself shouldn’t be anywhere near youth sports or youths at all IMO nor should any one else who is trying to make up for their inadequacies by getting children to do their winning for them.

D

Moves
24 Feb 21