Rush Limbaugh has Died

Rush Limbaugh has Died

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
19 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
You say (talk show hosts ) are supposed to make things work better. That is how I interpreted what you said, thus my answer, about what they are supposed to do. Supposed to do. Didn't get that . There is no supposed to. He is running a business. When I say it is about the money,, I mean all encompassing about rush making a success of himself.
I didn't write that. Politicians are supposed to make things work better.

m

Moves
19 Feb 21
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Thankyou, at least I have you thinking. Hey, did you know that Rush did his best to keep you from having to pay for Ms Flake’s contraceptive devices so that she could have recreational sex? Did you know about that. Did you just smile and say man that’s cool? I smiled when he won that argument. But a lot of liberals disagreed with Rush .Can you imagine that. Because, they ...[text shortened]... ir stuff.
You fellas make my fingers tired, inasmuch as I say nothing but common sense and logic
Most people pay for their own birth control.
Aren't birth control options supposed to decrease the need for more drastic options down the road ? You know....abortions.
And what is recreational sex anyways ? Is it something taboo ??

When you guys rant on about these social issues, you need to get your angsts in place before you spew your fears of humanity all over this forum

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
You do know the people are the ones who vote Politicians into office and if you don't like what they are doing can vote them out right? 🙂

-VR

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21

@mghrn55 said
Nothing personal......but you are an ideological simpleton.
I think you will find on a Google search that liberals are considered idealist, and conservatives are considered realist. Just saying

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
OK you didnt. I thought talk show hosts were the issue, i see you segued into what politicians should do, make things better. Ok, too much speed-read, and wonder why you did that. And since it is OBVIOUS that the job of politicians is tomake things better........Why would you say that? Why waste a sentence? Let us agree that you think it is the job of politicians to make things better. Im glad we can stipulate to THAT! Who knew?🤔

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
But you see, you are all upset emotionally, as a liberal would be, about hateful things being said. We conservatives are more upset about what liberal talk show hosts say regarding coveting and obtaining property of other people. They leave the house each day thinking about what they are going to get, not what they are going to earn. So that concerns me more than someone saying something offeennnnnsive.
It’s been shown to you so often that it’s the Republican states that contain most of the spongers joe, in other words libs are more likely to be earners than conservatives that’s a fact joe.

w

Moves
19 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
You do know the people are the ones who vote Politicians into office and if you don't like what they are doing can vote them out right? 🙂

-VR
Obviously. if you haven't picked up on it already, I'm a disgruntled former Republican.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
It’s been shown to you so often that it’s the Republican states that contain most of the spongers joe, in other words libs are more likely to be earners than conservatives that’s a fact joe.
No. Not a fact. Get Duchess, the link maven, to drag out a link on that.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
Obviously. if you haven't picked up on it already, I'm a disgruntled former Republican.
You are a Republican? I’m sorry you missed the train. No Wonder you are disgruntled. Boy i aint.

w

Moves
19 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
OK you didnt. I thought talk show hosts were the issue, i see you segued into what politicians should do, make things better. Ok, too much speed-read, and wonder why you did that. And since it is OBVIOUS that the job of politicians is tomake things better........Why would you say that? Why waste a sentence? Let us agree that you think it is the job of politicians to make things better. Im glad we can stipulate to THAT! Who knew?🤔
No. I think it was written clearly enough. Rush's job was never to make things better. He was a ranting fool. Conservative politicians who modeled themselves after talk show host celebrities like Rush are more likely to get elected. I think it is bad for society to have politicians acting like celebrity talk show hosts who don't even try to get anything done. That's why I wrote that.

w

Moves
19 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
You are a Republican? I’m sorry you missed the train. No Wonder you are disgruntled. Boy i aint.
you're speed reading again.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
No. I think it was written clearly enough. Rush's job was never to make things better. He was a ranting fool. Conservative politicians who modeled themselves after talk show host celebrities like Rush are more likely to get elected. I think it is bad for society to have politicians acting like celebrity talk show hosts who don't even try to get anything done. That's why I wrote that.
No where have I seen this brilliant man called a fool. You must be on to something.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21
2 edits

@kevcvs57 said
Are you proud to fall on the side of the Liberals, having read this? Is any of it wrong ? (didn't need Duchess, who answers absolutely nothing anyway).https://differencecamp.com/conservative-vs-liberal-differences/

( I think there should be a ninth difference,,,"A conservative eats what he kills, a liberal eats what someone else kills"😉

w

Moves
19 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
No where have I seen this brilliant man called a fool. You must be on to something.
You highlight a distinction without a difference.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
You highlight a distinction without a difference.
What did you think about the link, though. Differences in lib and cons. Now There is some good highlighting for you.

Man,, I love being a patriot. Yall really gonna follow AOC and Biden off the cliff?